Part 88

I woke up early in the morning around 4 am to clattering above us some place in the house, I looked down to see Ron and mione still sleeping and Harry was gone, I looked up and saw him just slip out the door.

I sighed and grabbed my wand and followed him.

"You hear it too then?" He whispered and I nodded as I cast lumos and we walked up the stairs.

We walked till we got to Sirius' old room that had his name embedded onto it, we walked in and looked around, the room was pretty dusty being not anyone living here at all.

Harry picked up a random book as I was looking around.

"Y/n?? Harry? Hermione where are you? Think I've found something." Ron called.

"Didn't realise they were up" I shrugged and walked down a set of stairs, there being multiple in the house.

Ron and mione were stood outside one of the doors as me and Harry approached, mione walked in and took a look at the room as Ron pulled the door towards us to look at the name.

"Regulus Arcturus black" mione read.

"RAB" Ron muttered and looked at Harry.

We all got downstairs and sat at the table as Harry read the note that was in the fake locket once more.

"I know I'll be dead long before you read this. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it." He read.

"RAB is Sirius' brother?" Ron asked.

"Must be" I muttered.

"Question is did he actually destroy the real horcrux?" Mione pondered as we all sat in thought.

That thought got interrupted by clattering in a cuboard near the table...

We all stood up grabbing our wands, Harry passed the three of us as he opened it and out came kreacher.

Harry dragged him past the table and infront of us, "been spying on us have you" he spat.

"Kreacher has been watching." He creepily spoke as he tried to hide behind a small table.

"Maybe he knows where the real locket is." Mione muttered, Harry moved quickly grabbing the fake and nearly throwing it at kreachers face.

"You ever seen this before?!" Harry angered.

Kreacher just stood there for a moment "Kreacher!" I spat and he stuttered.

"It's master regulus' locket" he mumbled.

"But there were two wernt there?! Where's the other one?" Harry asked.

Kreacher whined, slowly coming towards us slightly, "Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is" he huffed.

"Yes but did you ever see it?" Mione asked.

"Was it in this house Kreacher?!" I huffed.

"Filthy mudbloods!!!" Was all I could get out as he began rambling on and approaching me and mione, Ron grabbed a metal piece of something but Harry and mione dragged him back.

"Answer them!" Harry walked infront of us with the locket dangling at Kreacher ss face, I walked beside him.

"Yes it was here in this house, a most evil object" he answered, being scared of both me and Harry and the locket.

"How do you mean?" Harry questioned.

"Before master regulus died he ordered Kreacher to destroy it but no matter how hard Kreacher tried he could not do it" he muttered, crawling into a corner that we cornered him to.