Part 70

They all came shooting down, surrounding us in black smoke, I heard Ron yell my name then Hermione yell something too, I couldn't see though and crouched down on the floor, I looked to my left and saw Harry clutching the prophecy.

Once it was gone we stood up and looked around, all our friends were being held by death eaters and wands jabbed in their necks, Ron was distressed as was Hermione, worst of all Neville was being held by bellatrix, I stood behind Harry with my wand in hand, Lucius approached us both.

"Did you actually believe, or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a Chance against us?" He walked until he was inches away from Harry's face.

He walked past Harry and to me, he quickly grabbed the back of my neck and I squirmed.

"Harry!" I yelled and he tightened the grip. Lucius held out his hand.

"I'll make this simple for you potter, give me the prophecy now. Or watch your friends die." Lucius hissed.

Harry stood for a moment, looking at all of us. Tears escaped my eyes, "don't give it to him Harry!" Neville yelled over and Bella shushed him.

Harry handed it over to him slowly. Once he had it he threw me aside into Harry's chest, he caught me and whispered if I was ok, I nodded quickly and looked at Lucius who was acting as a dog who just got their first bone.

A bright light of white came from behind him, I looked aside and widened my eyes, Lucius turned around to face Sirius.

"Get away from my godkids." He huffed and punched him square in the face.

I wasn't sure what happened next it was all a blur, more white lights came, flooding out the death eaters, hexing them etc.

I saw moody, Kingsley, tonks, Remus, Cedric and Charlie as well as tonks' girlfriend. They all grabbed our friends and hid them behind rocks, the death eaters were shooting spells everywhere, Sirius grabbed me and Harry and hid behind one of the walls of the archways. I heard the prophecy smash too behind us.

"Now listen to me the both of you, I want you to take the others and get out of here." He looked as a spell nearly hit him.

"What no!" I cried out. "We're staying with you." Harry pleaded.

"You've done beautifully, now let me take it from here." He whispered, softly smiling at us.

"Black" Lucius called, him and two other death eaters were on the rock, Sirius blocked one from hitting me and Harry, we shot spells at them each.

Me and Sirius managed to kick the two death eaters off the rock which left Lucius.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled and disarmed him. "Nice one James!" Sirius called, my heart twanged a little, I saw Harry smile at him. Sirius carried on hitting spells at Lucius.

Then I heard the one thing I did not want to hear tonight.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" Came from Bella. I was already facing her. "EXPELLIARMUS!" I yelled and her spell bounced from mine and hit a wall, tears came crashing down as she smirked and walked off.

She could have killed Sirius. Harry looked at me, Remus tried holding him back, Cedric and Charlie came rushing to my side.

"Are you ok?" "Y/n answer us!" I could only hear muffled sounds as she left, I got out of Cedric's hold and charged towards the door, Harry following, we chased her into the ministry and she was yelling how she almost killed Sirius as if it was an achievement.

"You going to catch me?" She squealed in pure happiness.

"Crucio!" Harry yelled and she got sent to the floor, the spell just missing her, she gazed up at us looking scared, I was sniffling and holding back more tears as I held my wand against her, Harry started twitching a little, more voices.