Part 78

I wrapped my scarf around me a little tighter as I arrived on the stands next to mione and Neville.

The game was hard to see with all the fog and ice and snow at the same time but we could just make out what was going on. Ron was doing amazingly, kicking out every ball that tries to be thrown into the hoops.

We all cheered for Ron, no slytherin was able to get the quaffle in any of the hoops he was that good, I saw Blaise wasn't impressed when the game ended.

"Tough luck" I frowned and tapped blaises shoulder as I hurried up to him on the way back to the castle.

"Shut up squirt." He muttered. "Well I'm off, got something to celebrate." I smirked and ran off to the common room.

"Everyone get dressed then come back here in 20 minutes for a celebration!!!!" Seamus called out and everyone ran to their dorms.

I got to my dorm and dressed quickly in a jumper and some baggy ripped jeans seeing as it was still cold, I put my hair down and brushed it a little and got back to the common room, the party then started.

-

Music was playing loudly and everyone was dancing, seamus managed to sneak in some butter beers too and people were already tipsy.

Ron climbed onto one of the middle tables and everyone surrounding him, clapping and cheering for the win from today.

"Weasley Weasley  Weasley" everyone chanted, I smirked and walked inbetween mione and Harry.

"Ron's egos been boosted. Also congrats Harry." I smiled. "Thanks y/n" he smiled back.

"You really shouldn't have done it." Mione shook her head watching Ron as everyone was around him.

"I know. I suppose I could have just used a confundus charm." He turned to her.

"That was different, that was tryouts, this was an actual game." She huffed, Harry got out the small vial of liquid luck that was full, not one drop used yet.

I smirked. "You didn't put it in?" He shook his head no. "Ron only thought you did." She muttered and he nodded. "Clever.." I whispered and smirked.

Lavender pulled Ron off the table and kissed him "what the fuck?" I huffed.

Everyone cheered for them as they snogged, Harry was smiling probably proud for him. Mione walked out looking sad, I couldn't stand there and watch it so I grabbed Harry's arm and dragged him so we could go find her.

"Our ship is sinking" I hissed and looked left and right for mione. We heard sniffling from a stair way so I dragged Harry down it and at the bottom was Hermione.

I noticed a group of butterflies flying around her, Harry pointed up to them as we walked beside her.

"Charm spell, I'm just practicing" she sniffled.

"Mione..." I whispered softly and sat down next to her.

"Well they're really good." Harry muttered and seated next to her.

"How does it feel Harry? When you see dean with Ginny." She questioned, oh shit.

"I- um" Harry looked at me dead in the eye. "I know, I see the way you look at her" she sniffled.

Harry looked away from me and I sighed..

We heard a load of laughing so I stood up to see what it was, around the corner came lavender and Ron hand in hand. Both lips swollen and giggling. "Oops" lavender giggled and smirked looking down at me Hermione.

"I think this rooms taken" she tried to run away with Ron but he stopped. "What's with the birds?" He smiled.

Mione stood up next to me, "oppungo." She muttered and the birds began to chase ron and darted into the wall next to his head. He doubled back before running off.