Part 13

—————————————————————-This is a few weeks after you arrived for second year....
———————————————————————

I woke up at 4am, freezing and couldn't get back to sleep.

I put on my robes and snuck out the gryffindor common room, avoiding people who might be prefecting or any lurking teachers, more specifically filch and Mrs Norris.

I made my way towards the courtyard outside and it was snowing.

We didn't get much snow at hogwarts last year but this year I could already tell it was going to be colder.

The snow kept on pouring down and i saw the sky begin to get lighter.

I headed back sneakily to the gryffindor common room but bumped into someone on the stairs.....

Im always bumping into people, i thought to myself...

I was on the ground and whoever i bumped into lifted me up and rubbed the snow off my shoulders.

I turned around to see draco.......

" oh I'm sorry.... Again.... this seems to be a daily thing for me to bump into you" i slightly laughed and he did too and gave me a slight smirk.

I thanked him for helping me up.

"You should head back, breakfast is starting soon." He smiled at me and walked towards the dungeons which was where the slytherin common room was.

I couldn't help but blush as i entered my common room.

"Where have you been?" I turn around after making sure the common room door was shut.

"we got worried, it's so cold out there" i saw the twins looking worried and i checked the time.

It was almost 6am.

'3 hours? Oops" I whispered.

"I only went out for some fresh air what got you two up?". I asked them raising my eyebrows because i knew they wouldn't be up this early normally.

"Well y/n I woke up half an hour ago and got dressed and went to see if you were up, I knocked on your door and I didnt have an answer so I walked in to see if you were sleeping and you weren't there. So I went and got George up saying you went missing and we were about to come find you until you walked in." Fred explained.

"Ohhh right well I only went for a walk" i said to them both and i blushed, reminding myself of what happened when i came back inside but turned my head away incase they saw.

"Who is itttt?" George drawled out with a smirk on his face.

"cmon tell us y/n who's the lucky lad?" Fred said in the same tone as George which was teasing.

I turned around to face them both.

"I-I dont like him like him i just think he's.... interesting I guess?." I shrugged and said to them, they just stared at me waiting for a name not an explanation.

"It's draco malfoy" i shook my head and looked at the twins.

"Malfoy?!" They said at the same time.

"Yup it's not serious we've never really had a conversation I just would like to be friends with him I guess or get to know him better? I don't know". I said to them.

"It's fine with us as long as he doesn't hurt you" Fred said.

"Because the second he does he will regret it trust me" George said after him smiling.