Chapter 8

"Taehyung. My name is Kim Taehyung." I said. She smiled.

"Taehyung. That's a cute name. Well, it's nice to meet you Taehyung." She said with a small smile on her busted lips.

She doesn't know me...?

"Same here. But Y/n? I'm curious about your bruises." I asked with my brows furrowed. Her smiled faded away. She started to fiddle with her fingers.

"It's- It's complicated. Y-you don't have t-to know." She stuttered.

"It's fine. You don't have to tell me. Anyways, will you come tomorrow too?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"I'll try." She smiled again. I felt relieved for some reason which I don't even know.

"Will you be friends with me?" I had a gut feeling that she will decline. But her glistening and hopeful eyes gave me the answer.

"You want to be fr-friends with...me?" She pointed at herself.

"Yes. I love making friends. I will feel honoured if you become my friend."

"Oh. Okay. I'd love to be friends with you." She nodded but looked nervous.

"You never had friends. Did you?"

"How do you know?"

"Your eyes tell." She blinked as she looked at me, puzzled. I flashed my famous signature box smile. She blushed furiously.

"Why are you blushing?"

"Your statement caught me off guard." She hid her face in her hands and giggled. I smiled thinking that I could make her smile.

"Sunbaenim, we need to go. Namjoon sunbaenim called. He wants you ASAP." One of my bodyguards informed me.

"Okay. Get the car ready. I'm coming." He nodded and ran off to my car. I turned to see a confused face of Y/n.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Are you some kind of famous or rich person?" She asked me back.

"Um kind of. Okay. I need to go now. It was nice to meeting you." I stood up.

"Okay. It was nice meeting you too." She stood up as well. I extended my hand for her to accept. She hesitated at first but accepted it.

Her hands are cold as ice.

"I will see you tomorrow then, in around this time?" I wore my mask.

"Sure. Bye bye!" She waved.

"Bye!" I waved and ran off to my car. I sat inside with Y/n in my mind.

She is kind. I wish her boyfriend or parents stop torturing this kind soul.

Y/n's POV...

I scurried off home immediately with Taehyung in my mind. His smile was beautiful.

Perfection be like him.

I opened the main door quietly and tip-toed to my room. I changed my clothes and lied down my tired silhouette on my bed thinking about Taehyung.

The room was dark. I could see stuff but not clearly. Suddenly I heard something shuffle behind me. I turned around slowly feeling scared.

"Wh-who's there?" I stuttered.

"Y/n. It's just me." A whisper came out. I sat up gripping the sheets.

"Who?"

"Saeroyi." I sighed in relief.

"Royi! You scared me!" I whisper shouted.