Chapter 33

Sorry for a late update! I was busy with some school shit. Anyways-

Angst Warning at the end!(wtf! is that even a warning?!)
____________________________________

The Bangtan Dorm has never been so lively as much as today. The boys are hanging out and Y/n has never been so happy.

Her sweet smile made Taehyung's heart flutter. Her sweet laugh, cute giggles, her eyes glistening with joy and her rosy cheek slightly pink due to the precious compliments she was getting. Taehyung was beyond happy.

Taehyung's parents were very happy when they met Y/n through video call. They were a bit unsure about it when they heard about what happened to the girl but Y/n was also quite clever to convince them.

"Eommoni, I never felt love. I never knew how hugs felt like. I never would've know what love and care feels like, if I hadn't meet your son. He was a just a friend to me. But now, he means the world to me. He protected me. He took care of me. He helped me and moreover, he loved me. I can never be so happy and grateful of God. I might have done something to deserve your son. I promise you Eommoni, I will never break his heart. I will never hurt him. He is just to precious to me and I love him with all my heart and soul." She finished off with a soft smile, making Taehyung's mom burst into tears and causing her husband to hug her.

"Eomma! Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked, being concerned of his dear mom.

"My son finally found the love of his life. I'm so grateful! Y/n dear! I'm sorry I misunderstood you. You are so precious! Please forgive me, Darling." She cried in her husband's chest.

"Y/n dear. I never thought that my son Taehyung would someone like you. He might have done something good in his life that he deserved you. God bless you two." Taehyung's dad smiled.

"Okay. Thank you Appa! We'll talk later. Handle Eomma. She is crying hard." Taehyung said before hanging up. "I'm so proud of you, baby." He kissed his girl's cheek causing her to smile cheekily. The members melting at the scene. They spent the rest of the day in happiness and joy.

But little did they know, sadness and grief will be coming very soon...

Four months later...

BTS and Big Hit revealed that Kim Taehyung or V is in a relationship with a girl named Moon Y/n and soon he will be getting married with her. Fans were a bit sad but they were still very happy for their Winter Bear and they were in content that Taehyung's happy with the love of his life.

Fans were so proud of their idol helping a girl who had a very dark past. Their Twitter was blasting off!

Taehyung_is_a_babie: I can't believe the fact that our baby Tae will be getting married soon! I feel a bit sad since he is my bias. But I'm also happy for him! #weloveyouTaehyung

Tae_Tae: I still think that this girl will be taking advantage of our Tae. #protectTaehyung

BangtanHoes: I'm so happy for Taehyung! He finally found the love of his life. May he stay happy forever! #weloveTaehyung