Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV...

Lifeu is great. Me and my son Yeontan are cuddling.

(Yeontan is Taehyung's pet dog. He refers his pet dog as his son.)

Yoongi hyung is sleeping, as usual. Namjoon hyung is scrolling through Twitter. Jin hyung is busy taking Selcas while Jungkook and Hobi hyung are disturbing him. Jimin-ssi is taking bath...

"YAHH!! LEMME TAKE A PROPER SELCA! Yous are ruining it. I need to post it in Twitter. I need to make ARMYs go crazy for me. After all I'm their WWH." Jin hyung scolds before he flips his recently long grown hair off of his forehead dramatically.

"Hyung! Include me in your selcas. ARMYs will die after seeing their WWH and Bunny together." Jungkook says before winking.

"Aishh! This boy! Oi! Jin hyung will take a selca with me. Right Hyung? ARMYs lo~ve their WWH and Sunshine!" Hobi hyung said while making a puppy face and doing aegyo at the same time.

Jin hyung scoffed and sat down beside me on the couch, sighing.

On the other hand...

"Yahh! Look because you of my handsome hyungie is angry now!"

"Yahh! What did I do?! It's your fault, he scoffed and sat down!"

"Listen up bunny face! Jin hyung loves me more than you!"

"You listen horse face! Jin hyung raised me! So he loves me the most!"

"Yahh!! Stop your fucking bickering! I can't get fucking peaceful sleep!"

Here comes our Second Hyung! Min Yoongi or Min Suga or Agust D or Yeonki Min or whatever the fuck you wanna call him.

"Can't you kids see I'm trying to sleep here!? I didn't get a proper sleep last night because I had been making a mixtape." He growls.

Hobi hyung and Jungkook jump at his raspy yet scary voice and immediately sat down on the couch. Hobi hyung couldn't sit on the couch so he between Namjoon hyung's legs.

"You guys really didn't grow up, did you?" Our leader says calmly, eyes glued on his phone screen.

"But hyung! This horse face started it!"

"What do you mean you Rabbit!?"

"You heard me."

"Why are you smirking Rabbit?!"

"It's my choice! That's why Horse!

"I'm not a horse!"

"Then I'm not a rabbit!"

Smack! Smack!

"OWWWCHH!!!!"

"You guys deserved it" Jin hyung said smirking.

"Jin hyung, how could you say that?!" Jungkook says as he groans in pain.

"Yahh!! Yeonki Min! Why did you smack us?!" Hobi hyung asked you-know-who...

"Like Jin said. You deserved it." He answered positioning himself for sleeping on the couch.

I really live with some crackheads! I giggled silently as the others continued bickering. Yeontan was already on his bed to sleep.

"Tae Hyung! Why are you giggling like that?!"

Okay I can't take it!

"Y-you guys!" I scream while laughing like an idiot.

In the next second, I was rolling on the floor laughing out loud...

Hobi hyung was close to me so he spanked my ass. I was laughing at the same time groaning because of the intense stinging.