Answers of Questions!

Here are your answers!

Y/n:

1) Why didn't you run away before from your so called parents?

Well, they used to keep me locked up in a room. My demon father's torture cell to be exact. After a very long time, they let me have my own room with everything of my mom's. They used to go outside frequently and would lock me up in that room. Now tell me how could I leave?

Taehyung:

1) So, when r u planning to confess?

I'm a little shy. But I did confess to her. You must've read the Chapter 20. Thanks to Jimin and my temper, I was able to confess...

Saeroyi:

1) If Y/n rejects you will u go out with me ;)?

Since I'm already rejected and friend zoned by Y/n, I really don't see a problem with that. So, you wanna proceed or reject me?

Jin:

1) Pls tell me some of ur fav recipies-

Girl, I barely cook at the dorm. This author bitch makes me cook in her stupid books. Otherwise, Bulgogi is something I like to eat and cook too...

Jeongguk:

1) kookie are you my long lost brother becz here you totally look like-

I totally look like? You? Probably I am your long lost brother, can't say anything. But if you are saying this to get close to my Hyungs-

Stay away...

Author:

1) How the hell do you come up with scenarios so good ;-;?

I never knew my imagination was a thing after I joined Wattpad...

2) AUTHOR-BITCH I-

PLS-

I know, I know. I'm a crazy POTATHOE.

3) R ALL THE MEMBERS WHIPPED FOR Y/N CUZ LIKE YOONGI JIN N JOON WERE QUESTIONING THEIR 1ST KISS.

No. They are not. As hyungs, they were a bit curious because they are all single as prick except for one of my men Hoseok, try to remember, he didn't question Tae about this. And if you get confused, dw he is still single as well.

Hoseok: Okay, serious Q, One of your men? Who are the others?

Author: Rest of BTS and some other boy bands...

(Jung Hoseok left the chat)

4) Are you studying? If yes then which class?

Yes I'm studying and I'm in ninth grade.

Thank you so much for a such a cute response! It means a lot!

Borahae!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜