Chapter 13

Everything was quiet until we heard a girl scream her lungs out-

"PLEASE NO! I PROMISE I WON'T BE A BAD SLUT! DON'T USE THAT ON ME! AHH!"

I jumped off the bed and I could the other members getting out of their rooms with a panicked face. I wasted no time to run to my room and burst in only to see Y/n struggling to breathe and being restless. I could hear the bed creak. I wasted no time and ran to her, engulfing her into an embrace. She was kicking off the duvets and her grip on my forearms were very strong, making them feel numb but I didn't care. Jimin and Namjoon came to help me. They held her legs and arms to stop kicking and pushing off the pillows and duvets.

"Y/n! Calm down. Breathe. Breathe for me. No one is going to hurt you. You don't have to be slut. It's okay. You are safe. You are with me. Shush... Shush... Shush..." And after that she calmed down but her breaths were heavy. She fluttered her eyes open just to let her tears fall which were brimming on the rims of her eyes.

"You oka- oh!" I was cut off by Y/n. She had hugged me. It took me a few seconds to get everything set in my mind then I hugged her back.

"You're safe Y/n. Don't worry..." Jimin said quietly.

"T-tha-thank you s-so much. I-I'm so-sorry... I-I had a v-very bad dr-dream about m-my step mom t-torturing me. I'm s-sorry..." She managed to say in between her heart breakingly quiet sobs.

"You don't have to thank us Sweetheart. We are here to help you." Jin Hyung walked up to us and sat in front her shaking body. He stroked her hair away from her bruised face and flashed his famous plump lips smile which made her smile as well.

"Aigoo! Moon Y/n has such a beautiful smile!" Hobi Hyung exclaimed. She painfully sat up by the help of me and Namjoon Hyung.

"Moon Y/n's name also matches with her personality. Look, she has so many flaws yet she is so beautiful..." Yoongi Hyung added in his sleepy raspy voice.

"You guys really think I'm beautiful?" Y/n asked, unshed tears in her eyes.

"Of course! You are very beautiful and you should love yourself for that!" All of us said in unison.

"Don't mind my words but are you guys blood related?" We all shooked our heads as a no. "Then how do you say most words sometimes whole sentences like now, literally together?" Her doe eyes shining with curiosity. Her busted lips had a small smile crept.

"Umm- It's just...a thing of us. We have been living together for almost six years." Namjoon Hyung said shrugging.

"Almost six years?! Wow! That's a very long time." We all nodded. "It's very late right. I'm sorry for disturbing your deep slumber. You guys can go back to sleep." She said. Her lips releasing a small yawn afterwards.

Our tiredness came slurring on us and we gradually left the room leaving Y/n asleep.

The night burned down by the morning sun as it came up. Jin hyung woke me up and told me to get freshened. After I did that, I went to the kitchen and saw Y/n sitting and giggling with the other members by the kitchen island. Her glistening brown eyes met mine as I tapped her shoulder. I smiled.

"Good morning Y/n! How did you sleep?" I asked as I took a seat on one of the stools. She smiled.

"To be honest, I didn't sleep at all. I was too scared of the nightmare coming back. I didn't want to ruin your slumber." She fiddled with her fingers.

"We can understand. You had a tough time in that hell hole. But don't worry Sweetie. You are safe here." Jin hyung turned around and flashed a small smile before flipping a pancake on the pan.

"You really act like a mom to them." Y/n had a soft smile crept on her lips. We all laughed.

"Kind of. I'm the oldest here you know. So, gotta act like that sometimes. Hehe." He said as he passed a plate of pancake to me.

"You are the oldest?!" She looked shocked.

"Yes." Hyung smiled like it's nothing.

"Don't mind. But how old are you?" I can sense that curiosity will kill the cat.

"I'm twenty-five. Why?" Y/n slapped her lips, her eyes like they will pop off and curiosity did kill the cat.

"No! You are not!" She looked at him in disbelief.

"I am. Believe me." The members were giggling at Y/n innocence.

"Why are you so handsome?"

"Born handsome." The members laughed and I can tell Y/n was awestruck at Jin hyung.

"Yeah. Y/n. He is our Worldwide Handsome." Hobi Hyung added. Y/n's mouth was in an 'O' shape.

"Are you guys famous?" She asked.

"Um- yes. We are a boy band. We travel worldwide for concerts and we literally have the biggest fandom in the world." Yoongi hyung said while taking a bite of pancake from his plate.

"Boy band? Fandom? What are these?" She asked in total confusion.

"You don't know us?" She shaked her head as no.

"Okay. Y/n let me explain." Namjoon hyung said while sitting beside her. "A boy band (or boyband) is loosely defined as a vocal group consisting of young male singers, usually in their teenage years or in their twenties at the time of formation. Many boy bands dance as well as sing, usually giving highly choreographed performances. Such as us. We are known as BTS. And fandom is or are the people who support us." He explained.

"Oh! That's so cool. I wanna listen to your music and watch you dance." She said enthusiastically. Everyone smiled warmly.

"We also have separate stage names. Like, Seokjin hyung is called Jin. My stage name is RM or Rap Monster. Yoongi hyung is called SUGA. Hoseok hyung is called J-Hope. Taehyung's stage name is V. Jeongguk and Jimin don't have any stage name." Joonie hyung finished.

"Oh wow! I'm feeling weird now." Y/n blushed.

"Why?" We asked in unison.

"You are guys famous and rich. While, I'm just a mere sex toy." We all gasped.

"Hey! Don't say that! You are not that anymore. You are a human and our friend. Do not say that." Hobi hyung said in a panicked yet calm tone. Y/n nodded and smiled. Suddenly, my phone went off.

"Uh- Guys! Saeroyi's coming in 15 minutes."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Yes! Another update! Do tell me how was it. Don't be a silent reader!