Chapter 28

I'm the worst author ever! Anyways-
Angst Warning! T^T
____________________________________

"Now, give me a hug babygirl. I'll leave..." Hyun said with a soft smile on his face. Y/n forced a smile and leaned in to hug the man. She was feeling very sad and disappointed and disgusted at herself. She felt happiness at the thought that she will spend some time with the love of her life. "See you after two years, baby..." Hyun broke the hug and pecked the girl's forehead and again smiled at her. He left the room after shooting a death glare at Saeroyi.

"Why did you-" Saeroyi opened his opened and Y/n plopped on her knees. She sobbed loudly, tugging her hair with her hands. She screamed her lungs out in frustration. Tears falling off her dreamy eyes like there's no next time.

"Saeroyi! I'm sorry! I had to! I had to! I love Taehyung! I couldn't think of anything! I- I-...." She sobbed more. She then realized Saeroyi is still tied. She ran to her best friend and untied him only get on to his lap and engulf into a warm and loving hug. "I'm sorry!"

"Don't feel sorry baby... I understand... It's okay. Taehyung loves you too..." He cried, stroking Y/n hair softly.

"Saeroyi! Saeroyi... Do not. I repeat, DO NOT tell Taehyung or anyone else about this. I don't want Taehyung to feel any kind of sadness in these two years. Please. Promise me. P-promise me!" Y/n held out her shaking hand which Saeroyi hesitantly placed his hand on.

"Y/n... Choi Hyun will kill y-"

"Let him! I don't give two fucks about it! Let him torture me. Let him fuck my guts out. Let him pull my heart out of my chest. But at least he is letting me live in the next two years..."

"Why such a big sacrifice? This is pure yandere! That guy is a psychopath! He won't hesitate to kill you!"

"True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice..." She said with a soft smile on her face. All though these pain she's going through, she forced out a smile to overcome this. Saeroyi was heartbroken. His first love is about sacrifice her life for the person no, people she loves.

"Why are you so selfless?"

"Selfless? I'm acting selfish." Y/n stood up and brushed the invisible dirt off her pants and sweater. Saeroyi got up too. "I'm doing this to be happy. Even if it's possible for a short period of time. I never felt love, hugs, cuddles and kisses. I'm finally feeling them. I don't want to end it so soon. I want to last it longer. Just a little longer." She smiled.

Y/n walked to Saeroyi and made him sit on the couch which was in the room. She laid her head on Saeroyi's warm lap and her best friend instinctively stroked her hair soothingly, making her fall asleep gradually.

Saeroyi's POV...

My first love is about to give up her life to some psychopath after two years. I wish I was there in her place.

You must be thinking how is she my first love. Well-

Remember the first time I fucked, no actually raped her...I still regret it. I really wish I hadn't.

I was quite frustrated due to work and another case I was working on. I got anxious and at that time I was told to go at the hell hole where Y/n was kept. I wasn't supposed to do anything to her. But my frustration and exhaustion, made me.

I was sitting on a chair while three other men had a foursome with her. I couldn't see her face because of one those bastards. That scene turned me on and you know the rest.

I fell in love with her when I had her in my arms. Her bruised face broke my heart and made me realise what have I done. She looked up at me with hopeful eyes which were glistening in the dimly lit room. I was whipped for her.

I was about to confess to her on the day she first went to the Bangtan dorm with Taehyung. I wanted to tell her so bad. But she fell for Taehyung before I could confess. I have no sadness about it. I don't feel bad. I'm actually very happy that she fell in love with the right person. Kim Taehyung...

He is just perfect for her. The way he fights me when it comes to her protection, made me realise, I'm not right for Y/n. He helped her. He healed her. He loved her.

The way he cried when he found out about Y/n's period. He felt so scared. He almost thought he will lose her. I could never feel or even do something like that for anyone.

Y/n is really innocent and precious for this world. She just wanted to live like a normal person. Live a life, have kids, watch them grow and the list goes on. She deserves the whole world but some people won't just let that happen.

"Royi? Why did you care about me so much when no one didn't even look up at me?" Y/n suddenly asked. I smiled and answered her.

"I did this because you are best friend and I love you..." I whispered. Y/n buried her head in my stomach and wrapped her arms around my torso. I bent down and wrapped my arms around her small body.

"I love you too, Royi. You really are my best friend..."

Best friend, right... That hurt-

"You get some sleep, yeah? The boys will be here later."

"You were hurt. Lemme see where you are hurt. Taehyung kept some first aid stuff in my backpack. I'll use them." She murmured before getting up and walking to her backpack. "Lemme see now..."

I slowly pulled up my t-shirt and and revealing the blue bruise on my torso. Y/n winced at the sight. She took some ointment and got some crème out, carefully applying it on my wound. I whimpered a bit. My gaze never leaving her silhouette.

"Okay, we're done. Your throat has a slight cut. Lemme cover it with a bandaid." She held my chin and made my head tilt. She took some alcohol wipes out of her backpack and dabbed it carefully on my neck. She blew some air while dabbing on the bruise and lastly taped the bandaid.

"Thank you Angel..." I kissed her cheek, making her blush. "Get some sleep now."

"Can I sleep on your lap? I miss sleeping like that a lot..." She pouted cutely making me coo loudly. I spread my arms and she smiled hopping on to lap, carefully. She wrapped her arms around my neck, avoiding the wound. Her head rested on my shoulder and inhaled my scent and exhaled deeply. "You smell the same..." I chuckled.

"You're so precious..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Some fluff apart from some angst. The next few chapters with be all fluff with a hint of angst.

jadequila you can take your man Saeroyi. Lmfao...