Chapter 15

"What is going on?" Yoongi being a stupid ass barged in without any warning, startling the duo. They immediately pulled away.

Y/n now realized what she has done. She pushed Taehyung away from her and pulled the covers over head, sobbing quietly with intense regret.

Taehyung on the the other hand was shocked and stared at Y/n with wide eyes. Regret also flushed in his mind and then on cheeks with a crimson tint.

"I- Hyung... I-" Taehyung stammered.

"Taehyung. I want you in Jin Hyung's room right now." His voice deep and angry. Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine.

I'm so dead. Uff! Taehyung! Why the did you kiss her back?!

Taehyung went to Seokjin's room, leaving a silently crying Y/n behind. Yoongi didn't know what to do so he called the Sunshine of the group to talk to her.

Y/n's POV...

Few minutes earlier...

I was so stressed I couldn't sleep. Suddenly, Taehyung came in asked if I wanted anything or not. I asked for a hug and he didn't hesitate to hug me. I don't know what happened to me after he pulled away.

I couldn't resist myself from kissing his lips. So, I cupped his face in my hands and slowly connected our lips. Surprisingly, he kissed back. His lips were moving against mine so beautifully. Our lips were moulded like two puzzle pieces. His soft lips took me to Cloud Nine. His slender hands went to my torso and pulled me closer to his, leaving no space in between us. My hands went back to his neck. The room was filled with blissfully sinful sounds of our kissing.

The kiss deepening as every second passed by. He nibbled on my lower lips making me breathe out a moan. His big, warm hands were drawing imaginary circles on my back. I tugged on to his soft, hazelnut hair, biting his lower lip softly. His moan made my stomach turn upside down. So deep... So breathtaking... So beautiful...

I was feeling complete...

I was feeling safe...

I was feeling loved...

He was about to get is tongue inside my mouth but just then-

"What is going on?!" The grumpy guy came in. I recalled his name as Yoongi. We pulled away immediately and I realized what the fuck I have done. Tears started to pool in my eyes. I immediately get under the covers and sob silently. I didn't care about my surroundings, I just cried. I couldn't hear what conversation they were having because I was occupied with myself.

Present...

But suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jolted up. In the process I fell down. I slid to the corner and covered my eyes tightly with my hands and sobbed breathily.

"Don't touch me! D-don't t-touch me..." I cried.

"Y/n, sweetie. It's me. Hoseok." I peeked through my fingers and saw a heart shaped smile on a very cute man, crouched down in front me.

"Hoseok?"

"Yes. Hoseok. Are you okay? I'm sorry I scared you." He helped me get up.

"I'm okay. Thank you."

"I heard what happened between you and Tae from Yoongi." I nodded and tears blurred my vision. I tried to sniffle them back but they poured down.