Chapter 7

Y/n's POV...

Recently, I've noticed Mother and Father have been going outside a lot. They come late at night, especially in weekends.

They would go out in around 3 pm and return in 11 pm or even more late. So, today I decided to go outside for the first time in my 20 years of living my fucked up life. I'm very excited.

I decided to wear a cotton floral frock which was my mom's favourite and I took a pair of converse which Saeroyi gave me after he came to know I don't have proper shoes. I fixed my hair and wore a mask to cover the bruises on my face.

My legs still hurt from last night. Three men came and you probably know the rest.

Finally the house is empty and I'm ready to go outside! I went to the door and opened it. Surprisingly, it wasn't locked like it always used to be. I open the door and cool breeze hits my face. I close my eyes and took a step outside the door. I looked down the alley it was almost empty, just a few people walking around the corner and smoking.

I closed the door behind me and started to walk at the end of the alley. At the end of the alley, I saw a lively street with loads of people and cars and buses. People chattering around was making feel a bit uncomfortable. I felt like they were staring at me. But anyways...

I saw beautiful park at the opposite of the street. Kids were playing and adults were sitting on benches or walking hand in hand. I really felt nice. The sky looked cloudy kind of.

I walked into the park and walked around a bit. My legs were in pain so I sat down on a bench.

I looked around me. It was so beautiful and new to me. I can't believe it that I'm outside. Not locked up in some torture cell.

Birds chirping in the trees, squirrels squeaking, children giggling. They were like music to my ears. I love kids. They are such innocent angels. I wonder how would it feel to be a loving and caring mum...

Suddenly, I felt something hit my foot. I looked down and saw a yellow ball. I picked it up and and saw a smiley face drawn on it. I smiled and then...

"Hello miss? Can I have the ball back?" A cute little kid asked with his 'hazel' eyes sparkling like stars.

"Is this yours?" I asked smiling in my mask.

"Umm. Yes..." He answered.

"Oh. Here you go." I handed him the ball.

"Thank you Miss- uh..."

"Y/n. My name is Moon Y/n."

"Thank you Miss Moon!" He smiled brightly and I watched him hopping off to his friends.

"What a cute little boy!" I smiled. And just then...

"Uh excuse me? May I sit beside you?" A very bold voice asked. I looked up to see a tall man, approximately 5,10 or something stood beside my sitting figure. He was wearing a black mask and black sunglasses along with a beige coat. I saw two men standing in a distance wearing all black suits. I nodded and scooted away to make some space for him to sit.

"Thank you Miss." He said. I felt him smile behind his mask.

Maybe he is a good guy...

I suddenly realized the park got empty. There were no kids, no people just me, that tall man and his two other men in black. I felt a bit of uneasiness. I stood up to walk back home.

"Are you gonna leave too?" His bold voice asked me.

"Um yes. Why? Do you want me to stay?"

"I would like that since I'm feeling bored to sit alone here." He answered.

"Oh. So, can I sit?" I asked, politely.

"Oh yes! Please!" I sat down on the empty space beside him.

"May I ask your name? What is your name?" He asked...

Taehyung's POV...

I'm planning on going to the park today. Because,

1) I'm bored.

2) I wanted to go to the park for the last few days but couldn't.

I wore my black mask and grabbed my black sunglasses and my beige coat and told my two bodyguards to be with me.

-

I walked out of my car after my bodyguard told me the park is clear. He was about to go and tell a girl in a floral dress with a black mask covering her face. She was giving a yellow coloured ball to a small boy. I smiled before wearing my mask and setting out and told my bodyguard to not tell her to go away.

"But sir, she might be a fan girl too. You can't predict her to not be one?!" He exclaimed. I shushed him and walked to her.

"Uh excuse me? May I sit beside you?" I asked with my bold voice. She looked up with her dark brown eyes which were like two coffee drops on milk. But she had a cut on her forehead and a slit cut on her cheekbone?

Did she get into a fight?

She nodded and scooted away to make some space for me to sit. I sat down and thanked her. Suddenly she was about to leave and I asked...

"Are you going to leave too?"

"Um yes. Why? Do you want me to stay?" Her voice was a bit raspy but had a softness as well.

"I would like that since I'm feeling bored to sit alone here."

"Oh. So, can I sit?" She asked politely.

"Oh! Yes please!" She sat on the empty space beside me. There was an awkward silent between us. But, I decided to break it.

"May I ask your name? What is your name?" She looked at me and I could feel her smile behind her mask.

"Why? Do you want to be friends with me?" She tilted her head.

"Um... Probably." I nodded.

"Hmm. You might regret it. I'm Moon Y/n. What's your name?" She asked before she held the elastic of her mask.

I'll bet her smile is very beautiful... I wonder how her face looks like.

"Mind showing me your face before I tell you my name?" She looked down, took a deep breath and let go then pulled her mask down. She looked up at me and my eyes widen immediately.

Her face was all bruised up. Cuts on her jawline and cheekbone and forehead. Her lips were busted by the edge.

"I told you you're gonna regret it."

"Who did this to you?!"

"You don't wanna know." Her eyes welled up with tears. I was about to hug her but as soon as I touched her shoulders, she winced like she was pain.

Her parents or her boyfriend is very abusive I guess...

She wiped her tears and smiled.

Her smile is beautiful...

"Thank you for showing me your face." She again smiled and turned her body to me.

"So, what is your name?" She asked, looking down at her bruised hands? I removed my mask and shades and smiled after looking up at her.

"Taehyung. My name is Kim Taehyung."