Chapter 4

{That's my lock screen wallpaper up there.... I was listening to Stigma by V}

Taehyung's POV...

It felt so good after talking with Eomma. I missed her so damn much! I thanked Jimin for telling me to call Eomma.

"Yahh TaeTae! Why are your eyes red and puffy?! Were you crying?" Hobi Hyung exclaims while walking towards me.

"I'm okay Hyung. I was talking to Eomma and got emotional. So... Yeah." I shrugged.

"Aww Tae... It's gonna be fine. Come here." He spreads his arms and engulfs me into a warm hug. I again got emotional and started to sob softly on Hyung's shoulder. He rubs circles on my back and says soothing words like, 'cry all you want. I'm not gonna stop you.' 'It's gonna be fine.' 'I'm sure Eomma misses you too.' 'We are here with you.' 'It's okay.' and so so...

Finally, I stopped crying and rested my head on Hobi Hyung's chest, sniffling. Jin Hyung comes and crouches down in front of me. He hands me a cup.

"Here. Have this herbal tea. It'll make you feel better. I know, you will feel bad after crying so bad. So, drink it." He says before handing me the cup and running his crooked fingers through my hair.

I sit properly and take a sip from the cup. It was soothing. Not that sweet not that bitter. Just perfect. After all my Jin Hyung made it.

"Thank you Hyung. This really helped." I smile warmly and keep the cup on the coffee table. I lean back and rest my head on Yoonie Hyung's shoulder who was sitting beside me.

Jungkook comes and sits between my legs on the floor. Jiminie came and sat beside Joonie Hyung on the other couch. Hobi Hyung was beside me and Jin Hyung was sitting on the floor between Hobi Hyung's legs.

"Let's watch movie!" Jimin says while getting up and taking the remote in his hands.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Namjoon Hyung asks before putting down his phone.

"Let's watch Mean Girls." Jungkook says as Jimin turns on Netflix.

"Mean Girls? Yeah okay!" Jimin says before turning on the movie.

We watched movies all afternoon. It was almost dinner time when we became bored of movies.

"We literally didn't realise it's dinner time." Yoongi Hyung says as he sighs. He actually slept through all the movies which we watched.

"Lemme go make dinner." Jin hyung says before getting up.

"Jeongguk, dude get up. I need to use the washroom." I nudge his shoulder as he was sleeping, resting his head on my thighs. I could feel his drool falling on my sweatpants.

"Ugh! Hyu~ng. Five more minutes." he groans.

"Waeyo?"

"I didn't sleep last night." he says, but barely audible.

"Why is that?" Hobi Hyung asks crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"I played Overwatch all night" he says before squishing half of his face on my thigh.

Slap!

"Yahh!!! What the fu-"

"Language Jeongguk!" Jin Hyung shouts from the kitchen.

"Ask Yoongi Hyung why did he slap me on my head!" he growls.

"You deserved it Dipshit! Which shithead asked you to play Overwatch all night?!" Hobi Hyung grits his teeth.

I and Jimin were laughing sliently as our Hyung line was scolding our golden maknae.

"JK, I think I had told you something about not sleeping at night, didn't I?" Joonie Hyung says in a cold voice while Hobi Hyung and Yoongi Hyung were shooting death glare to JK.

"I- uh... Eomma!!" And Jungkook runs away...

"Neh!" Jin Hyung shouts from the kitchen.

"Yoongi Hyung, Hobi Hyung and Joonie Hyung are scolding me!" Kookie says in a baby voice plus puppy eyes...

"Ah~! Jeongguk-ah! If you want me to stop them then help me with dinner."

"Arasseo!"

"Yahh! Hyung line! Don't scold my baby Kookie!"

"But Hyungie~!" Hobi Hyung whines...

"Hoseokie, Jin is in Eomma mode now. It's useless." says Yoongi Hyung.

"I can hear you~"

We all burst out laughing.

-

We all sit for dinner and I was feeling a bit weak from all the crying. My hands were trembling. Jin Hyung noticed it as I was trying my best to hide it. But I couldn’t hold the chopsticks anymore.

"Tae-Tae, say ah." Jin Hyung says as he takes a spoon to feed me. I open my mouth and he feeds me.

"Here, have some water." says Yoongles as he passes me a glass of water.

"Grab this tissue. Your face is getting messy." Joonie then passes me a tissue.

"Hyungie, you okay?" Kookie asks me. I nod slowly. Hobi Hyung wipes my face with the tissue Joonie gave me. Jimin holds my hand tightly to calm my trembling hands down.

I'm so grateful, that I have six people who are more than family to take care of me. I don’t know how to thank them.

Y/n's POV...

"Please stop! Please! I'm begging you! Ahh!!" I begged as my demon like mom is beating me with her favourite leather whip.

I could feel my bare skin on my back burst. It got slit. That stinging pain.

"You want me to stop huh slut? You dissatisfied my customer and you want me to stop?!" she hits me another time. This time, harder.

"You dissatisfy my customers, you get this as your fucking punishment." she gripped my face, digging in her long sharp nails. I could feel something warm stream down my cheek.

"Listen you hoe! This is my last warning! If you dissatisfy my customers, you will get my worst." she says before kicking my bare stomach. I threw up some blood and I cough a bit.

I drag myself to my room and lock the door. I again drag myself to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I clean all the blood which was on my body. I get out and tie up my super long hair with a towel.

I take the first aid box and sit on the bed. I turn around so that I could see my back in the mirror. I soak some cotton in antiseptic liquid and carefully dab it on the wound. It felt like an arrown was shot and it hit my back. I squint my eyes in pain. I hiss and groan.

After cleaning my wounds, I wear something comfortable, and lie on my stomach carefully.

Even though I have so many people around me but no one asks, if I'm okay or not and literally act like strangers. I really wished I had someone to take care of me...