Chapter 11

"Y/n?!"

Saeroyi's POV...

I was at my office when I got a call from-

Taehyung?

I answer the call to hear a calm yet worried Taehyung from the other side. He sounded panicked as well.

"Taehyung? Is everything okay?"

"Royi! You need to come to the dorm now. You know the address."

"But what happened? Why are you so worried?"

"I'll tell you when you come here. Make sure you tell no one where you are going."

He hung up. I took my coat and wasted no time to go to the Bangtan Dorm.

-

"You're here. Come in." Namjoon, the leader of the group let me in. I got to see a lot of worried faces. Taehyung came down running from the stair, stumbling a little when he came.

"Whoa! Hol' up feisty pants! What happened? Is everything okay? Do I need to kick some asses?" I held Taehyung's shoulders while he panted from all the running.

"Royi! We need your help." He said breathlessly. I nodded. "There's this girl whom I met at the park yesterday. She was all bruised and wounded. Today I was supposed meet her again at the park. But we met in a different way." Taehyung explained briefly.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"In my room. Come with me." I followed him along with the other members of his group. He opened the door of his room and let me in. I saw a hump on the bed, barely breathing. I go closer and saw-

"Y/n?!" I shrieked.

"Wait- You know her?" Jimin asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Of course I do! Taehyung! She is the girl I told you about!"

"She is that illegitimate girl?!" Taehyung asked with complete disbelief. I heard some gasps coming from the other members.

"Whoa! Hold up! She is an illegitimate child? But how?" Yoongi asked. I was about to answer but I heard a soft whimper from Y/n. I jolted my head towards her and stroked her hair.

"She is waking up." Jin said in a low tone.

"I'll tell you how, when and everything but not now." I said politely and all of them nodded.

I turned to see Y/n slowly opened eyes as whimpers left her busted lips.

"Saeroyi?" She called out, barely audible.

"Yes sweetheart. I'm here." I said to her softly. She started to look around and her eyes widened. She jolted up and hid herself in my arms.

"P-please don't h-hurt me! I'll b-be good s-slut. But please don't hurt me!" She tore up and sobbed loudly in my arms. I took a glance at the boys standing in front of me. Their eyes were so wide like they are gonna pop off.

"Guys, can you leave me and Y/n alone for a while. I'll tell you everything after." They nodded and left us alone. I noticed Y/n sobs were now died down to soft hiccups.