Chapter 30

30 fucking chapters?! I had a plan of ending it in like 15 chapters but I guess fate had different plans. Btw-

Slight smut and fluff warning! (is that even a warning? Wtf)
____________________________________

Author's POV...

The sunlight was harshly hurting Taehyung's eyes. He squinted his eyes open and saw the love of his life drying her hair with a towel by his full body mirror.

His world went slo-mo for a split minute. The way her dress swung by her hip. The way she flipped her hair. He rested his head on his palm. His lower half covered with his white duvet, well it now had dried cum on it.

He was smiling sheepishly. He saw the girl walking to him with a sweet smile tugged on her pink plush lips. He shamelessly pulled the girl on his lap. His mouth close the small girl's ears.

"Turning me on just like that?" He huskily whispered. Y/n blushed furiously and giggled before pushing him away. "Where do you think you're going?" He smirked.

"Definitely away from you!" She giggled before running off to the bathroom. Taehyung kicked away the covers off him and ran off to the bathroom. There he saw Y/n applying lip balm.

"Are you applying lip balm for me to lick it off your sinfully plush lips?" He said, voice deep and husky, dripping with lust. His eyes darkens with lust and his pink plump lips tug into a sinfully lustrous smirk. "How about a round two?"

"Taehyung, stay away from me. You're all covered with cum and sweat. I just showered, I don't want to get dirty..." She warned.

"Aww baby... It doesn't matter. We'll shower again..." He smirked evilly before capturing Y/n's lips with his. Y/n responded immediately, an euphoria running through her veins. Taehyung's slender arms went to Y/n's small waist, pulling her closer, leaving no space between their bodies, their body heat mixing up.

He picked up Y/n by her thighs and made her sit on the counter. The girl gasped as Taehyung gripped her inner thighs. They pulled away to get some air.

Her whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly forbidden. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her knees gave in. By the time Y/n became aware of her fingers, they had already slipped to his back, his skin smooth and radiating heat.

"I'm gonna take it further, baby. You ready?" He mumbled against her lips. Y/n felt an arousal rising in the pit of her stomach. Her breaths were heavy which turned on Taehyung. His member hardening as he saw the girl in front of him stare at him without blinking. Her brown doe eyes darkened as she kept gazing at Taehyung's beautiful uneven eyes.

The couple felt a lustrous feeling of ecstasy running in their veins.

"Taehyung, why do you make me feel so weird? This makes me go crazy." Y/n whispered with a soft frown on her beautifully scarred face. Taehyung smiled softly and raised his hand to caress the girl's cheek. He ran his thumb on the scars on her jawline.

"Baby, you can't even imagine how you make me feel... I feel a strong hit of ecstatic excitement when you look at me. My heartbeat gets faster. Like now." Taehyung took Y/n's hand and placed it on his bare chest where his heart was.

Y/n felt his heartbeat. It was racing in horse speed. Y/n blushed causing to Taehyung smile fondly.

"Taehyung, I-" She was cut off by Taehyung's lips on hers. The way his lips moved against her was giving her chills.

"I'm taking it further if you are okay with it." Y/n nodded and Taehyung slowly went to her neck, placing open mouth kisses and also sucking on her snow white skin. The girl moaned lowly. Taehyung's hands travelled around Y/n small silhouette. His warm touch made her feel safe.

Taehyung lifted her petal like body and went under the shower head to take it further...

The other members were cackling silently as they heard the 'busy' couple's moans and whimpers.

"They surely are having some moment of their lives..." Yoongi whispered before earning a smack from the mom of the world famous kpop boy band, Seokjin.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole! Everyone go to your rooms before they hear you group dumbass. They boys wheezed and tiptoed to their dining space.

"Hyung, are we ever getting someone special like V hyung did?" The maknae asked innocently. Seokjin smiled apologetically and caressed his cheek.

"Of course. Maybe not now, but some time later... Have your cereal now." He ruffled the maknae's hair before digging into his breakfast.

Seokjin was alone in his and Yoongi's shared room. He heard a soft knock on the door. He responded with a soft 'come in' and the door opened revealing-

"Namjoonie?"

"Hi Hyung..." Namjoon rubbed his neck while stepping into the room, smiling sheepishly, his lovely dimples at show. Seokjin smiled sweetly at him and told him to sit beside him on the bed.

"What happened? Why do you look so bothered? You have any problem?" Seokjin flooded the the brunette with questions. Namjoon seemed feel happy at the sudden burst of concern from his favourite hyung.

"Hyung... There's nothing bad bothering but one thing." Namjoon's cheeks flushed into a light shade of pink. Seokjin was beyond concerned now. His dongsaeng is bothered about something and he must know that his hyung is here to get through it.

"You know, you can tell me, right?" Seokjin placed his hand on Namjoon's thigh making his heartu go boom boom...

"Hyung, it's just- I-... Um- I-... Gah! How do I say this?" Namjoon was now trusfrated of himself.

"Just say it Namjoon! You're making me anxious!" Seokjin exclaimed and later biting his lips, to stifle a chuckle.

"Iloveyouverymuchhyunglikeinadifferentway!" Namjoon blurted out with his eyes squinted shut. Seokjin laughed.

"I love you too, you dumbass. Not the way you think but in a different way."

"Wait- Jin jja?" Seokjin hummed in a response. "Can I kiss you? I always wanted to know how you lips would feel like against mine. I wonder how will it fe-" His rambling was cut off by a pair of sinfully pink and plump lips on his. He kissed back after he figured out what was happening...

"How did it feel?" The older brunette asked with a softly smile which flashed his cute dimples.

"Heavenly..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shit fam! Namjin is together!!

Damn! Okay-

Some more fluff will come in next chapter. Can you guess who's fluffy chapter will it be???