Chapter 12

"Help me?"

"Yes, Y/n. I'm here to help you. My friends will help you too. We heard what happened to you from Saeroyi." I informed. I could hope glistening in her dark brown eyes.

"But why would you help a girl, who has been used as a sex toy? Been fucked by numerous men? Have been take advantage of?" The glistening hope in her eyes, dimmed as she said. She turned around and I could see tears welling up in her eyes threatening to fall off her cheeks.

She is so innocent. She suffered so much since a very young age.

"Because you deserve the whole world! I know this hard for you. I know it's going to be very hard to trust us but Y/n, try to look further than this. It'll be all worth it." I go closer to her and place my hand on her cheek. "You'll live your life like a normal girl instead of a sex toy. You'll have the love of your life to spend time with instead of anonymous horny men. No one will take advantage of you. Rather people will support you. Love you." I explain while caressing her bruised cheeks.

"Why are you caring for me so much? Who am I to you?" Her voice turned shaky. Tears streamed down her rosy, wounded cheeks.

"I care for you because you are my friend now. I never let go of my friends when they are in trouble. I feel like it's my duty to help my friends when they need it." I was caught off guard by Y/n as she buried her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around my torso. Her whole body was shaking.

"Thank you..." She mumbled in my chest. I smiled and hugged back. After some time, she let go and I wiped her tears carefully. She smiled and leaned her head on my large hand.

"Thank you Taehyung. I'm happy you came into my life."

"We were destined to meet Y/n." I stroked her hair. "Get some sleep now. You need loads of energy to fight with your demon parents."

"Okay..." I helped her lie down my bed and covered her body with the comforter. I sat beside her body and watched her fall asleep.

How can someone be so cruel with such an innocent soul? She is so naive!

"Sleep well Y/n..."

-

"Did she fall asleep?" Jin Hyung asked. I nodded and sat down beside the other members who were sitting on our living room couch.

"I literally thought, her boyfriend or parents were abusive. Some of it turned out to be true but little did I know, her life is this much fucked up?" Jimin sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"I feel bad for her. She went through so much." Jin hyung murmured. "I was so shocked when I saw those bruises and wounds on her torso and all the way down to her legs." I could see tears brimming on his eyes, threatening to fall. Namjoon Hyung didn't hesitate to engulf into a reassuring hug.

"I thought she might be some sasaeng trying to get among us. But, looks like she didn't even know a boy band named BTS existed." Yoongi hyung had the guilty feeling visible on his pale face.

"Saeroyi hyung did tell us the whole thing. V hyung, did you know about her father having, you know right?" Jeongguk asked and I nodded.

"I still can't believe the fact that her own father had sex with her. Like seriously. I mean how can someone be so hungry for sex that he had to fuck his own daughter?! He even used whiplash on her and not forgetting about the ch-"

"Taehyung stop! You don't have to tell us more. I think you remember, I'm quite sensitive with these kind of topics." Hobi hyung interrupted. I apologized quietly amd rubbed my face with my hands in frustrated.

"Hyung you look trusfrated." The maknae massages my shoulders. I snicker at his mis-pronounciation with my eyes closed.

"Gguk it's frustrated." Namjoon hyung corrected him. I could hear Jimin giggle. I grabbed Jeongguk's hand.

"Thanks Ggukie. That helped." I smiled tiredly.

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow morning?" Seokie asked.

"The first thing we do is call Hitman PD to come at the dorm to sort stuff out. We need to persuade him to let Y/n stay with us for a while. Saeroyi will text me before he comes. We need to empty and clean up the spare room we have in 7.5 million dollar dorm." I say with a serious face while I got some glares from the hyung line.

"Yahh! You had to say that?" Yoongi hyung growled making me jump.

"S-say what H-hyung?" I nervously laugh while stammering out my words.

"You know what it is..." Namjoon Hyung glared.

"Uh- hehe. Just wanted to. Ask the author! I don't know she made me say it!"

Yahh! Stfu!

"Kim Tae-Tae out!" And with that I jumped off the couch and ran to Jimin and Hobi Hyung's shared room.

"Yahh! Come back here young man!" I heard Jin Hyung shout.

-

"Taehyung! Dude! Get off me! I can't breathe!" Someone scolded.

"Mmmh~" I slurred sleepily.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" That person pushed me and I fell on the carpeted floor with a muffled yet kind of loud thud.

"Uff-" I groan. "Naega Wae?! Wae jom deo jamdeulge haejumyeon andwae?!"

[Translation: Just why?! Why can't you let me sleep a little longer?!]

"Because you Mister, were sleeping on top of me!" I blinked and saw Hoseok hyung growling at me with his messy bed while it's like a lot dark. His voice sounded hella bold.

"Uh- Mianhe Hyungie..." I smile sheepishly as I sat. Hobi hyung couldn't but smile at me sheepish behaviour.

"C'mere. It's still like three in the morning." I wasted no time and crawled to snuggle into Seokie's broad chest as he wrapped his arms around my body.

"You smell like lavender." I muttered in his chest. He breathed out a chuckle. It was quiet until we heard a girl scream her lungs out...

"PLEASE NO! I PROMISE I WON'T BE A BAD SLUT! DON'T USE THAT ON ME! AHH!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi my Precious Peeps! I was so happy to see one of my readers telling me to update.

lifegoes_7 thank you so much for the votes! Borahae!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜