Chapter 23

"Guys, we're here!" Saeroyi called out and one by one all the members started to get out the car, carefully so that no one sees them. Especially their sasaengs...

The smell of chlorine hits every single of the boys nose even though they are wearing masks as they enter the vast hospital. Nurses, doctors, patients and various kinds of people walking around to get there important job done.

They walked to the reception.

"Annyeonghasehyo. How can I help you young gentlemen?" The middle aged lady behind the counter asked with a warm smile on her face.

"Annyeong... I would like know where is Moon Y/n?" Saeroyi asked.

"Who are you to her?"

"We are her friends."

"Oh! Okay one sec..... Okay. Go on second floor and search for room number 127. She'll be there." The woman smiled again. The boys gave her quick 'thank you' and rushed for the elevator. Saeroyi quickly tapped for the second and the elevator went up to second floor.

"Look for 127." They roamed around the floor for a few minutes until they met Y/n's assigned doctor.

"Doctor! How is Y/n? Is she awake?" Taehyung asked, hurriedly.

"I have some things to tell you guys. Come with me." The eight boys follow the doctor to his room and stood surrounding him. He got a bit flustered as the eight very good looking and handsome men stared at him with anticipation.

"Mr. Lee. I had told you that Y/n might have cervical cancer, right?" Saeroyi nodded.

"Well, I ran some tests on her and-" he paused for a bit, the boys' breaths hitched. "Thankfully, she doesn't have cancer." The boys sighed in relief only get choked on the air again. "But her condition is still critical."

"How come?" Yoongi asked out, his brows furrowed. An awkward tension taking over the air as the doctor thought how will he tell the eight men what was wrong with Y/n.

"Um- I think you know, that Y/n was raped several times in the past." The men nodded. "She probably started getting that since she was like four years old or a bit older. As she grew up, the sex organs of her got weaker and more sore. She was also on birth and menstrual control from a very, I repeat very young age. Y/n probably couldn't feel anything inside her until now. Her body is literally wrecked in the inside as well as outside. The friction used on her while having sex was animalistic and inhumane." The doctor explained, Taehyung was numb. He didn't know what had gone through her until now.

How did she survive that? How the hell did she handle such inhumane behaviour towards her?!

"So, what's the conclusion?" Saeroyi asked only get shocked even more and also to get Taehyung's heart break into millions of pieces which probably won't get fixed that easily.

"Mr. Lee, she is...

...infertile. She won't be able to give birth." The doctor concluded. Taehyung didn't even realise tears were falling off his beautiful dreamy eyes until Hoseok engulfed him into a hug.

"Taehyung, calm down. I know it's hard to believe, but you gotta stay strong, yeah?" Hoseok softly whispered in his ear. His sweet nothings calmed Taehyung down.

"Hyung, why it had to be Y/n? Why did she had to go through so much shit? Why did has to suffer like this?" He cried in Hoseok's chest. Hoseok's heart was clenching at the words. The members heart also broke after seeing their baby Taehyung so vulnerable and so sad. Usually he is the most cheerful along with Hoseok, but today, it was different.

"Mr. Kim, would you like to meet Y/n? She is awake." Taehyung nodded furiously. "Follow me." The doctor got up from his seat and walked towards the door, the other members following.

The doctor slowly, opened the door and stopped before turning around. "Mr. Kim, you don't want to show a tear stained face to your lover, would you?" The man in white coat smiled while Taehyung furiously wiped away his tears with his sweater paws. "Come in. Try to be quiet as much as possible."

The eight men carefully went in seeing Moon Y/n, lying on the white bed, looking very pale. Her eyes closed. Her rosy cheeks had slit scars. Her lips were busted, her jawline has a slit mark. Her upper body was littered with bite marks along with purple and red hickeys. Her chest was heaving up and down which surely was visibly painful. All the boys frowned at the sight.

"Y/n? How are you feeling, dear?" The doctor asked with a small kind smile on his face. No response came from Y/n. When the doctor went to hold her wrist to check her pulse, she flinched and jolted her eyes open. She immediately sat up and curled up to a ball, despite her body screamed in pain. She cried in her knees loudly.

"Please don't hurt me! Please! I beg you! Please don't hurt me." Taehyung ran to her, carefully hugging her shaking silhouette and whispered soft nothings.

"Calm down... I'm here. Look, it's me, Taehyung. No one is hurting you darling. It's okay. Shush. Shush. No need to be scared. I'm here. I'll protect you. Calm down, baby.... Shush, shush baby..." Y/n slowly stopped crying and hugged her lover back. She quietly sobbed in his warm, broad chest. She mumbled a low 'thank you' and looked up at him.

"I got you, baby." Y/n had to flash a smile towards him which the brunette happily responded. The other men in the room cooed softly.

"Wow, it's now baby from Sweetheart huh?" Jimin teased making Y/n chuckle softly.

"She's my girl after all. I can call her whatever I want." Taehyung retorted with a playful smirk and all the people laughed in the room. The tensed aura was lifted as Y/n smiled and laughed along with her lover and dear friends.

It was just Taehyung and Y/n in the room, in each others arms, in a calming silence. No words were used. The sound of breaths was just audible. Taehyung now and then would peck Y/n's bruised but rosy cheeks and sometimes her lips too.

"Taehyung, what are we?" Y/n suddenly asked making Taehyung tongue tied. He didn't know how to respond to that. But he did anyway.

"Uh- what do you want us to be?" Y/n smiled softly at the brunette with loving eyes

"Taehyung...I want you to...

...be mine."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Skksksks fluff and romance coming up in the next chapter!