Chapter 40

Angst and trigger warning...
If you are uncomfortable, discontinue reading because it will be very gruesome...
____________________________________

"Eomma is gone." He said, bursting out in tears. His loud sobs breaking my heart.

"Baby? Where did she g-go?" My tone cracks at the end.

"Appa, a tall and strong man broke the door and grabbed Eomma by her hair. He hit Eomma on her head and then carried her outside." He said, fear laced in his honey like baby voice.

"Boys, you take Moon Bin to the dorm, me and Taehyung need to talk." Saeroyi announced. I carried Moon Bin and walked out of the closet. I gave him to Yoongi Hyung and the rest of the boys left the house.

"Royi..." I broke into tears. My Y/n is gone. I'm scared about thinking the fact if she will come back or not... I walked up to Saeroyi, he engulfed me into a hug as I bawled my eyes out.

"Taehyung, this was inevitable..." I was taken aback by the statement.

Inevitable?

"What do you mean by this?" I asked, breaking the hug. I gripped his shoulders as I looked into his grey eyes. He sighed and made me sit on the couch.

"Remember your comeback two years ago. When I told you about Y/n's life being in danger?" I recalled all the events two years earlier. He took a deep breath. "Choi Hyun had came right after you guys left for your performance." My eyes widen at the information I just received.

The son of a motherfucking bitch came?

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, anger, hurt and regret taking over my mind and voice.

"Taehyung, Hyun was about to take Y/n right on that very day. I tried to stop him bit he tied me up and restrained me, so that I don't get to take Y/n away from him." Guilt was taking over me. I was hurt, angry and was regretting and rethinking my life decisions. "Y/n didn't want to go. So-"

"So?"

"She made a deal with him. Two years after, on that very day, Hyun will come to her and take her. I told- no literally begged her not to do this but she was persistent about this. Thus, this happened today." My heart broke into millions of pieces. My chest was tightening with every breath. My eyes burned as tears welled up on the rims.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered, letting my tears fall without even blinking. I was so hurt.

"Y/n made me swear or she would've killed herself before this day came."

Why do I feel so betrayed? Why do I feel I've been back stabbed?

"Taehyung, I promise, I will try to bring back Y/n to you safe and sound but, you have to promise me something." I nodded, wiping my tears with my hands harshly. "You will stay strong. Not for yourself but for your son. Even if not for him, for Y/n..."

"Royi, please find her. I promise, I'll be strong. Just bring her back to me. Please." I murmured shakily. Saeroyi sighed and hugged me. I melted in his arms as I cried loudly.

I'm not ready to lose her... Not yet...

Author's POV...

Taehyung was completely shattered. He was so broken that he almost thought of killing himself but he refrained from that. The thought of his little angel, made him stop his steps.

Y/n on the other side was completely broken and very badly abused. Every kind of torture method was experimented on her.

The time when Hyun took her to his chamber for torturing-