Chapter 35

"We're taking him." He said out bluntly. Jade didn't catch it at first.

"What? You're taking him?" Taehyung nodded. Jade was probably feeling as the happiest person in the world now. She watched this kid grow, play, cry. Most of the time, she took care of him and now, he is about to get adopted. "I'll get the papers ready."

On the other Moon Y/n had become really good friends with Moon Bin. They talked about their favourites and dislikes.

"Your favourite colour is grey?" Y/n asked the boy and he nodded.

Taehyung's favourite colour is also grey.

"You know, your likes and dislikes match with my fiance, Taehyung." The boy smiled.

"Hi there, buddy! How are you doing?" Taehyung beamed making the boy flinch a bit and scoot closer to Y/n to hide himself. "Whoops! Did I scare you? I'm sorry if I did. I didn't mean too." Taehyung apologises immediately. Y/n smiled and whispered a small 'it's okay, no need to hide.'

"What's your name, buddy?" Taehyung asked eventhough he knew his name.

"M-Moon Bin."

"Wow! Y/n! He has the same surname as you!" Taehyung chirped. Little Moon Bin still couldn't be comfortable around Taehyung, which caused the brunette and the girl to frown.

"Binnie!" Jade chimed in. The boy smiled widely before jumping off to his caregiver's arms. Jade hugged him tight. "Do you know, Binnie? This man and this lady here, are about to adopt you. They will be your new parents!" Jade expected a enthusiastic response but instead she got a frown from the smaller.

"Dun' wanna go. No wanna wea'be you..." He mumbled with a small pout on his adorable face. Taehyung and Y/n wanted to coo loudly and squish the cuteness out of the boy but Moon Bin started to cry lowly, breaking the three adults hearts.

"Aww Sweetheart. Why don't you want to go?"

"I dun' wanna wea'be you..." He mumbled. Jade hugged him close to her heart as the little boy cried his small delicate heart out. Y/n didn't even realise a tear had rolled down her cheek.

"He is just so precious!" Taehyung whispered, enough loud for Y/n to hear. Jade was consoling the crying boy.

"It's okay, Binnie. They will love you more than I did. They will give you new toys, new clothes and so many new things! They will take care of you more than I will even will be!"

"But-"

"But don't worry, Bubba. I will visit every so often, yeah?" The boy nodded. The three adults understood that the boy is now convinced to go with the couple.

"So Moon Bin? Will you go with us?" The next phrase which left Moon Bin's lips made Y/n and Taehyung realise they are really about to be parents.

"Yes Eomma and Appa! I wan' go!" The boy beamed, eyes disappeared as he smiled cheekily. Taehyung and Y/n engulfed the small boy into a warm and loving hug.

"We love you Moon Bin!" The couple said in unison. The boy giggled making his caregiver smile as she wiped a stray tear on her cheek.

"I love you too Eomma and Appa!"