Chapter 36

It's been a good two months since Moon Bin came to the Bangtan Dorm. Y/n and Taehyung are now parents and they are taking it seriously but the other dorks are just up to spoiling the kid which Taehyung and Y/n are really not liking.

"Hyung, you can't spoil a kid. He needs to learn how to share stuff!" Taehyung retorted as he and his favourite Jin Hyung.

"Appa! I's not that I don' sha'we. I jus' wuv my teddy ve'wy mush and don' wanna sha'we wi'f anyone." Moon Bin pouted. The members were about to combust in complete mental breakdown caused by the little boy's cuteness but Y/n spoke up.

"I know, sweetie. You love teddy the most but you shouldn't have hit uncle Hobi like that. He just wanted to hold teddy while you cleaned up the counter top. Uncle Hobi is hurt because of you. Now what should you do about it?" Y/n caressed his cheek.

"I say sowwy to Uncle Hobi." Y/n smiled and nodded.

"Now go and apologise. Don't forget to give him hug!" She shouted, watching the boy disappear by the corner of the room.

The small boy paddled to Hoseok and Jimin's shared room seeing him doing something in his laptop on his bed. Sound of him typing on the keyboard is super sonic speed filled the room. Moon Bin knocked on the door softly and went it.

"Hey buddy! You need something?" Hoseok smiled as the little boy stood by his bed, hanging his head low.

"I sowwy Uncle Hobi." He said lowly. Hobi cooed and sat up properly. He spreads his arms for the boy to snuggle in but the boy was struggling to get up the bed. Hobi chuckled and picked up the boy in his engulfing his small silhouette into a warm loving hug. "I wuv you, Uncle Hobi."

"I love you too, buddy! You're such a good boy!" He ruffled Moon Bin's hair and the boy giggled. His parents were seeing it all and were smiling proudly.

"I'm so proud of him." Y/n mumbled under her breath and Taehyung side hugged her, kissing her head in the process. "Let's let them be for some time." And with that they walked away.

-

Moon Bin was sleeping in his own room while Taehyung and Y/n cleaned up his messy room. Toys and stuffies were everywhere. They surely spoiled the kid with toys and stuffies.

Y/n sat down on the edge of Moon Bin's little bed and gazed at him. She smiled fondly as she saw her son clutch his favourite teddy to his chest. She stroked the boy's hair away from his cute face and leaned in to kiss him.

"What happened?" Taehyung whispered.

"I really love this angel. The way he calls me Eomma makes my heart flutter. He is so precious." She murmured. Taehyung held her shoulder and gripped it slightly, reassuringly.

"I know, right. This five year old kid literally made my heart go boom boom." The couple laughed quietly but stopped immediately when they saw their son stir a bit. He whimpered a bit, brows furrowing in every breath he's taking. Y/n and Taehyung were worried sick. What could've happened to their son?!

"Eo-eomma..." The boy mumbled in his sleep, stirring anxiously. He started to breath heavily and faster.

"Yes, baby. Eomma's here." She placed her hand on her son's chest, she felt his heart beat was weirdly fast. "He is probably having a nightmare."

"Wake him up!" Taehyung was getting anxious. Was his son okay?

"Baby, wake up." Y/n nudged his shoulder slightly but he didn't wake up, his breathing still very fast. "Sweetie, wake up. You're having a nightmare." She nudged again and this time the small boy wailed and jolted up.

"Eomma!" He cried as he hugged his mother and buried his head in her chest.

"Yes, bubba. Eomma's here. You wanna talk about it?" The boy just cried. Concerned Y/n glanced at her fiance, Taehyung with a frown on her beautiful scarred face.

"Let's take him in our room. He'll sleep with us tonight." Taehyung announced, picking up the crying boy in his arms and walking out of the room to his and Y/n's room. He sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his son's back in a circular motion. "Hey, baby. Don't cry. Eomma and Appa are here. Don't cry. You're okay and safe. Don't worry." He whispered in Moon Bin's ears. Soon, the boy's cried regressed to soft sniffles.

"You okay, Binnie bub?" Y/n asked but no answer came. She stroked Moon Bin's bangs away from his eyes and saw them closed. "He fell asleep."

"We'll ask him in the morning. Let's sleep now. It's getting late." Taehyung stated as he laid his babyboy down on the bed and covering his body with the duvets.

"I'm worried, Tae. Is there something else the people in the adoption centre didn't tell us before we brought Moon Bin home?" Y/n asked, concern laced in her whisper.

"I don't know. Maybe. But we really can't assume anything bad. He might have dreamt of something about monsters or like that."

"Maybe but my gut feeling is making me sick."

"Relax and sleep. It's late." After that they hesitantly let slumber take over their silhouettes.

-

"Good morning, Binnie! How did you sleep?" Taehyung beamed but got a small nod from the boy. "Wanna talk about it?" The boy nodded again before settling himself on his father's lap. The father-son duo, alone in the bedroom, what can be better than this for Appa Taehyung.

"Appa. I had a nigh'mawe las' nigh'..." He hung his head low. Taehyung hummed as a response and gesture for him to continue.

"Some meanie men tie my hands and feet and mouth. They hurt me." Taehyung's eyebrows furrow at the statement which left his son's lips.

Tied his hands and feet along with his mouth?

"Baby, can you explain what happened?"

"When I was back at centre some meanie took me away, in a daw'rk pwace." Taehyung immediately understood what he meant.

Moon Bin was kidnapped...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the slight angst at the end...

Btw four more chapters and we are closing this book.

Some more angst coming up...
Brace yourselves...