Chapter 1

"Hello, my name is V. I'm- I'm good boy." I say as it was my turn to introduce.

I act childish. I am surely a 21 year old man but I act childish. This is why I'm pretty much loved by our Armys. I'm very cheerful, playful and mischievous too. My Hyungs get very annoyed sometimes but they all love me very much.

I'm very close to Yoongi hyung and Jimin. Jimin is my soulmate. We've been friends for years. Since we were in school.

^-^

We came back home after our interview in Los Angeles. We always have hectic schedules. No time to rest. Practicing, rehearsals, interviews and the list goes on. But I always wanted to be a Kpop Idol. And today, I'm in a Boy band which is one of the best bands in the world called, BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan...

I never expected us to be here at this place. But still we are happy.

Since, we had just released our new album 'Love Yourself', we had a crazily hectic schedule. So, Bang PD decided to give us a break for two weeks. We boys decided to stay at our dorm and spend some quality time together.

Y/n's POV...

"Please stop doing this to me... I can't bear it anymore..." I say as this random man pounds into me.

I wasn't in pleasure. I was in extreme pain. This man is the eighth person doing this to me in the last forty-five minutes. My legs were sore and hurt like hell! My lips were so swollen, that they were bleeding. My body was covered with hickeys made by those demons!

I screamed as I cummed for the fourteenth time. At last, they left me, naked and cold. I tucked my knees upto my bare chest and cry my heart out.

After sometime, I carefully sit up and drag myself to my room in this hell hole.

I managed to get myself under the shower and washed myself. I was clean but I felt dirty.

My real Eomma was killed by my father and he threw my Eomma's body somewhere where no one could find a trace. I was standing in front of him as I saw him stabbing my Eomma multiple times on her chest as some of her blood splat on me. I was shocked. I was only 4 years old. After that incident, my life changed completely...

My so-called father married a woman who was worse than a demon. She tortures me. She makes me sleep with various men. They all pay her.

My dad has a separate room where he keeps his things by which he can

Beat me to pulp...

He keeps whips, steel rods, leather belts just to beat me.

He beats me for a reason. Her beloved wife tells him that I didn't want to sleep with a man she told me to. And he would drag me to his torture cell and beat me.

He would sometimes...

Rape me...

My own father rapes me. Not once, not twice but...

Thrice every week...

Taehyung's POV...

It's our day off... We decided to stay at home and CHILLAX...

Jin hyung was in the kitchen with Jimin making lunch. Yoongi hyung was in his 'Genius Lab'. Namjoon hyung was in his room reading books. His favourite hobby. Jungkook was playing Overwatch on the sofa. Hobi hyung was with me watching our Armys' Youtube edits of us on TV. Damn, I didn't knew that our Armys are so talented! Wow! I'm very IMPRESS-SED...

"Dongsaengs, lunch is ready!!" Jin hyung calls us from the dining room.

Coincidentally, all of us, LITERALLY ALL OF US, called out, "Coming!!"

We all glanced at each other. Yoongi hyung glanced out from his studio, Namjoon hyung glanced at us after closing his door, Jungkook glanced from his PC on the other sofa... Our eyes so widen, it felt like it would pop out!

"We all share a little of our brain cells, don't we?" Jimin said as he smirks and leans on the kitchen counter.

"Boys, your eyes will pop out if you keep them so wide open! Come on lunch is getting cold." Jin hyung says after he heads back to the kitchen counter to grab chopsticks for all of us.

"I never thought it would be like this." I said before getting up from the couch pulling Hobi hyung with me.

"Yahh! Jungkook! Stop playing and join us! You won't get anything later!" Yoongi hyung sarcastically scolds.

"YAHH! HYUNGS! KEEP SOME FOR ME! I'M COMING!!" Jungkook screams before falling of the couch on his stomach.

"Uff!"

We all burst out laughing...

Y/n's POV...

"No! No! Ahh!! Please Appa! Stop! I'll sleep with him! Please Appa stop! It hurts!" I scream as I beg my demon father to stop whipping me.

He smirks and says,"That's a good girl... Now get your ass moving before my customer complains!"

"Neh Appa..." I say with my cracked voice from all that screaming...

I managed to get onto my feet and slowly walk out of the room. I walk into the room where the man was waiting for me to fuck.

I enter the room to see the man smirking and licking his lower lip seductively. That sent chills down my spine.

He came closer to me, and ripped off my already ripped frock. He aggressively tore off my brassier and panties. He threw me on the ground and in the next minute, he was hovering over my bruised, naked body, ready to fuck me.

I braced myself as he slammed his dirty mouth on my neck, sucked hungrily. He groped my breast very hard, causing bruises to form by the sides. My tears were rolling down by the side of my eyes. He gripped onto the waist, almost digging in his nails. I groaned in pain.

He then took off his jeans and slid a condom on. He again gripped my waist, seriously digging in his nails, he slammed into me. I screamed in intense pain. My hips arched. He thrusted into me in an inhuman speed.

I could feel a knot tying up in the stomach. And in the next minute, the knot loosened up and I cummed. It hurts when I cum.

He sat up, pulling himself out of me. He slid off his condom and threw it somewhere. He dressed up and left me there, just right after he went out of the door, three men came in and smirked evilly at me.

"Get ready for a foursome, whore!" One of them said as he picked me up and threw me on the bed which was in the room.