Chapter 26

OMFG! 1K FUCKING READS! THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!! I honestly thought I will end the book after killing Y/n in a certain chapter. But just because of your comments and love I had keep it going on...

Thank you so much for all the love and support for this book.

Anyways-
____________________________________

Two days later...

As the sun rose up and the night died down, the 7.5 million dollar dorm is lively again. Y/n was discharged from the hospital after running some tests. The rest of her treatment will be done here, at the dorm as her life is in danger at the hospital.

Saeroyi is trying to stay close to Y/n, his weapons always with him. He is really not telling us what's wrong. All of us are worried sick but he keeps telling-

"It's not the right time! Try to understand... If that guy comes to know that you know about him, he will harm you as well which I will not let happen." He scolded. I huffed and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Dude, we got security. We got legal help. We got you! Then why the fuck are you so tensed! Tell us! Who is this guy?! What does he want?! Why is he after Y/n?!" I retorted, highly hoping he will tell me about the person he is worried about.

"Taehyung, please!"

"Saeroyi! Just tell us!" Jin Hyung finally being frustrated, spoke up. Saeroyi sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He looked up with a disappointed look in his face.

"Fine!" He slammed his hand on the table in front us, making each of the men around the table flinch. "This is guy, is literally, like literally the most wanted assassin in the whole fucking South and North Korea. He killed a lot of people. He was under some mafia gang but he left it and now he is a contract killer. H-he is still known for his skillful kills." He blurted out. Seriously. Intensely.

"Who is he?!" Jimin asked, frustrated of such suspense.

"He is Choi Hye's son, Choi Hyun." We all gasp. But the situation had to get worse.

"What?! Hyun is after my life?!" Y/n exclaimed. Her eyes widen while her body started to shake, breaths started to get uneven and fast. She started to have a panic attack.

"Y/n!" I ran to her as he stumbled in my arms while having problems with breathing. I led her to the couch in the living space and sat down with her on my lap, her legs straddling me. "Breathe, baby. Breathe. Calm down. Take a deep breathe. Yes! Good girl. Deep breaths." I pressed my chest against hers and puffed it up, forcing her to breathe like me. Eventually, her breathing pace got normal and she hid her face in my neck.

"Royi? How does she know about that son of a bitch?" I asked and simply Royi chuckled.

"Bro, he almost had bought her from her father before I did." His face got serious in a split second. "Not just that, he had raped her multiple times since she turned fourteen." He clarified.

I hugged Y/n tighter and whispered sweet nothings in her ear as she cried softly on my shoulder.

"Baby? Can you tell me how do you know Hyun?" I asked softly. All the boys in the room were silent and curious about her answer. But her answer had us beyond shocked.

"Taehyung, stay away from him. He is nothing but danger to your life." She said bluntly before wiping her tears harshly off her eyes with her sweater paws.

"Why do you say that?" Saeroyi asked. Curiosity took over the intense aura in the room. Y/n got off my lap and sat properly on the empty place beside.

"This is not for the faint hearted to hear. This is a warning." She started. "Choi Hyun is my step brother and Choi Hye or my step mother's only dear son. Hye and her son have a dark past which basically no one knows, not even Hye's current husband, my father. Choi Hyun was about nineteen years old when he met me. I thought he was a good person but after I saw him mercilessly slaughtering one of Hye's henchmen, I came to know I was wrong about him. Listen carefully, Choi Hyun is a blood thirsty demonic maniac! He does what he intents and finishes it completely without leaving a trace. He surely raped me, multiple times but that's not a big deal now. The big thing is... STAY. AWAY. FROM. CHOI HYUN." She warned and leaned back after burying her face in her hands. She sighed heavily. I rested my hand on her shoulder and gripped reassuringly.

"You guys stay out of it. It'll only bring danger to your career and lives. You guys have whole lives to live ahead. You don't wanna end it so soon." Saeroyi warned making my blood boil.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT MY LIFE OR MY FUCKING CAREER! I HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE AND CARE ABOUT! Y/n's life is in fucking danger and you're telling me stay away?!" I retorted, everyone flinched in the room at my sudden remark.

"You're getting it in the wrong way, Tae. I'm not telling you to stay away from Y/n or anyone but warning you to keep yourselved safe from that bitch ass maniac." Saeroyi calmly said. Yoongi hyung came and sat beside me, placing his hand on my shoulder as I bury my face in my hands.

"Taehyung, just do what he says. Moreover, you don't have to worry about Y/n anymore. Saeroyi said he'll keep her safe, right? Tae, we also have a new comeback in a few days. We gotta focus on that. You got me?" Yoongi Hyung tried to console me. Other members as well. Finally, after leaving a long and heavy sigh-

"Fine." Everyone tried to cheer up and the day went by with less tension and happy smiles. But-

Little did we know, that these smiles will fade away very soon?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Again thank you very much for 1k reads on this book.

And yeah-

Bbish_101 you can keep Namjin... I'm happy with whatever I have...