Chapter 22

A little angst and a touch of fluff warning!
_______________________________________

"I love you..." And with that she passed out. Her hands falling on her sides. Taehyung panicked, tears endlessly falling off his beautifully uneven eyes. Saeroyi came with a cloth to cover Y/n's naked body. Soon the paramedics came in and took away Y/n unconscious and wounded body away. Saeroyi and his fellow cops arrested Y/n's step parents and took them away.

Taehyung didn't want to leave Y/n, not at this state. He cried and pleaded Saeroyi and his hyungs to let him go with Y/n but the doctors told them not to. Taehyung could only just cry now.

"Hyung, I wish I was with her in the backyard. This is all my fault!" He cried. Seokjin hugged the younger while Yoongi caressed his back.

"Tae, this is not your fault. This was written in fate. This was bound to happen. There's nothing we can do about it now." Seokjin sadly said, Yoongi frowned.

After spending three hours in the hospital, the doctor came out from the operation room and sighed heavily, Taehyung's heart broke into millions of pieces along with Saeroyi, Seokjin and Yoongi.

"Her condition is very critical. She needs to be kept in Intensive Care Unit for a few days."

Taehyung fell on his knees, sobbing quietly. Seokjin held him close to chest. The doctor told Saeroyi to go with him for some important conversation.

"Mr. Lee, Y/n had vaginal bleeding during she was raped, right?" The doctor asked and Saeroyi nodded.

"Is this safe?" The doctor shrugged. Saeroyi was in serious tension now. "How not safe?"

"While vaginal bleeding after sex can be scary, it's also fairly common. It affects up to 9% of menstruating women. There's probably no cause for concern. But it can also result from an infection. In rare cases, it's a sign of cervical cancer." The doctor explained.

"So you're telling me, she might have cancer?"

"Probably."

"What could be the reason?"

"Friction during sex or not enough lubrication. Probably the man who raped her didn't use lube. He went straight in dry. I need to run some tests on her. Then we'll come to an conclusion. Till then, we have to observe."

"Okay thank you doc." The doctor walked away. Saeroyi didn't know how to tell the boys, especially Taehyung.

-

There's an awkward silence apart from Taehyung's soft sniffles. He cried his heart out in his soulmate's chest for more than an hour. Who wouldn't? His lover was raped and was also whipped. Marks of hickeys and whiplash littered her pale body. The image of her vulnerable state. More tears started to fall.

"Taehyung-ah. Stop crying now. She is fine. Just a little hurt." Jimin tried console him but he cried even more.

"How Jimin? She was literally raped mercilessly. She was barely b-breathing! She was bleeding too! How can she be fine now?!" Taehyung retorted.

"TAEHYUNG STOP FOR FUCK'S SAKE! Just fucking stop! You have cried enough! Crying is not a solution! So stop!" Taehyung flinched at Yoongi's sudden remark. Well, not just Taehyung all the men present in the room.

"But Hyung-" Yoongi shushed him immediately.

"I know you are feeling bad thinking about Y/n but she is safe now. She is in the hospital under treatment. Relax..."

"I have something to tell you guys." Saeroyi spoke up. "I know this is not the best time to say this. But it's now or never."

"What is it, Saeroyi?" Namjoon asked, brows furrowed. Hoseok knew something bad will come up so he took Jeongguk with him to his and Jimin's shared room. "Y/n was bleeding after she was raped right?" All the men nodded. "According to the doctor, she might have cervical cancer."

"WHAT?!" The five men shouted in unison.

"She has cancer?!" Namjoon was clearly very worried, so was Seokjin and Yoongi. Jimin couldn't believe at what Saeroyi said. Taehyung was beyond shocked. "Whoa! Hol' up! I said she might have..." He emphasised his words.

"This....This is bad." Namjoon with 148 IQ spoke up. They all agreed with him.

"The doctor said she will be kept in observation and they will call us after she wakes up." Saeroyi informed.

"It's very late now. Let's go to bed now." Seokjin said. The other members agreed.

"Guys, I'll leave now. Call me if you need me." Saeroyi said before bidding bye to the men.

"Jin Hyung? Can I sleep with you please? I don't want to sleep alone..." Seokjin smiled softly and caressed his cheek before saying a small 'sure'.

-

"Hyung?" Taehyung whispered. Seokjin hummed softly. "Why is fate so cruel?" Seokjin chuckled.

"I don't have an answer for that but I can tell you fate is written by God himself just to test our patience and strength. Now sleep!" Seokjin pulled the duvet over their toned bodies, falling asleep immediately.

Taehyung was gazing at his Hyung with fascination. How lovely he looked in the moonlit room!

"Tae-Tae, stop staring at me and sleep. I know I'm handsome." Seokjin whispered with his eyes closed. Taehyung laughed heartily. His hyung never failed to make him laugh.

"Hyung..." Seokjin hummed. Taehyung's next words melted his heart.

"I love you... Thank you for coming into my life and being so supportive towards me." Seokjin opened his arms for Taehyung to snuggle in, which he did immediately.

"I love you too my dear dongsaeng." Seokjin murmured planting a soft kiss on his dongsaeng's head. "Now sleep. You need to see Y/n too."

Seokjin's body's loving warmth calmed him down. His hyung's scent helped him sleep peacefully. He didn't even realise when he fell asleep.

The night's dark sky slowly blended with morning's vivid sky as the sun came up gradually. The birds started chirp and the morning breeze flew in Seokjin's bedroom through the open window and ivory curtains, making the hyung-dongsaeng duo shiver.

"Taehyung, if you get off from me now, I would go get freshed." Seokjin said stroking the younger's hair away from his beautiful face.

"Mm~ Hyung. Five minutes more." Taehyung groaned.

"No Tae. Come on."

"Argh! Fine!" He finally left his hyung go.

-

Saeroyi was with the boys when they were going to the hospital to visit Y/n. Taehyung was anxious about meeting her. He kept gripping on Hoseok's warm and large hand.

"Taehyung. Calm down." Hoseok said softly, gripping his hand back softly.

"I'm anxious Hyung. I just can't calm down."

"Guys! We are here!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yes. I did some research on the bleeding shit. Credits to Google...

A little touch of TaeJin? Was it bad?

Bro- it sucked!

Don't worry Y/n won't die. But more angst and fluff is coming up...