Chapter 6

Y/n's POV...

I was walking down, morelike limping down the hallway to reach my room and just then,

"What do you mean by you want to buy my daughter?! She is not a property to be sold off like that!"

I peak through the door which was slightly open. I saw my so-called dad with an angry face. His face red. He was gritting his teeth too.

"Come on! I'll keep her like a princess. She won't come in touch with anyone except me. Have you seen what have you done to her?!" A more calm voice said to my so-called dad.

"What?! She is my daughter! I can do whatever I want!" He retorted.

"I'll pay you good. More than you expect." I could see the back side of the man who was talking with my... You know.

"How much?" Father's voice was deep and dark. He suddenly grew a smirk on his face.

He is not going to sell me right?

"How much do you want?"

What else can I expect?

I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation. So, I left.

I laid my tired body on my bed. Staring at the ceiling, thinking nothing. My mind was completely blank.

"Hey princess..." A bold yet calm voice called out from the doorway of my room. I sat up and saw...

Lee Saeroyi...

"Yes Sir?" I answered.

"Call me Royi. I told you earlier."

"Yes Royi? How can I help you?" I stood up, my head down. Obviously not making eye contact.

"After three weeks, I'm taking you to my mansion to live with me." I look up immediately. My eyes widened.

What?! He bought me?!

"W-what do you m-mean Royi?" I questioned, hesitantly.

"I bought you. I promised you last time I came here, remember?"

"I will make you my property. Only mine..."

Holy Shit!

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him, this time making eye contact.

"I really liked you. My uncle was right. You do look like your mother."

How does he know?

"How do you know my mom?"

He came closer and gripped my shoulder making ne sit on my bed. He too sat beside me. He took a deep breath.

"My uncle and your mom loved each other. But thanks to your so-called dad, you came in this world. My uncle was ready to take you in but your father threatened him that he will kill your mom. My uncle loved your mom like crazy. He would even give up his own life to save her. But unfortunate, your mom got killed eventually. Do you know why?"

"Why?" Curiosity took over me.

My mom never loved my dad? She loved this guy's uncle? Then why did dad kill mom?