Chapter 21

Sskksks 21 chapters!!! Anyways-

Triggering angst warning...
____________________________________

The anonymous man came closer, a smirk visible on his face even though there's less light in the room. Y/n was shaking at this point. She started to crawl back from the man, her body screaming not to move, but to save her she had to.

She whimpered as she crawled faster but to get pulled towards that man by her ankle. She screamed for her now dear life.

"Stay still hoe!" The man shouted making delicate Y/n flinch. The man started to undress himself until all the clothes pm his body were on the hard concrete floor.

"Please, let me go. Please sir." Y/n cried. "PLEASE SOMEONE!!! HELP ME... I can't do it anymore." She screamed even though there was no one to help her.

The man hovered over her delicate bruised and shaking silhouette. Oh how scared she was!

The man slowly attacked her lips, trapping her hands in his bigger ones. He nibbled his lips on hers, biting them after. She whimpered. The man slowly went down to her neck sucking and biting on her pale skin harshly.

Taehyung on the other side reached at their old dorm with his bandmates and Saeroyi. He had to save Y/n at any cost.

Even if it costs his life...

"Tae! I'm telling my fellow cops to get a team. We'll attack them together. Jeongguk, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok, you stay here. Seokjin and Yoongi, you come with me and Taehyung." Saeroyi planned immediately and everyone got into work.

The anonymous man prepared himself to get his member in Y/n. He spread Y/n's slender and wounded legs. Poor Y/n begged to him but smirked and mercilessly slammed into her, directly hitting her delicate prostrate. She screamed as her walls clenched around the man's length. The man moaned loudly.

"You're taking my dick so well slut! Oh! How much I missed you and your body!" He said, thrusting in deeper into Y/n.

"P-please- ah! Sir! L-let me g-go!" She cried as the man thrusted in an animalistic pace. "It hurts..."

-

Y/n was so exhausted! She felt her naked body tearing up in pieces. She was wrecked! The man fucked- no, raped her in the worst way possible. This alone man made her release more five times. She started to bleed at this point. Her lower stomach felt like it was about to explode. She was all covered with her own release and the man's as well.

The man left her in a vulnerable state there alone. She wasn't able to move, her body screamed in pain. Her upper part stung like daggers cutting through her skin while lower part felt like someone is pulling them until they tear apart. She whimpered in every move she made.

Taehyung and the others were almost there, his heartbeat getting faster every split second.

"I'm coming my love. Hold on a little more." He murmured. An awkward tension among the men in the car.

While-

Y/n flinched when she heard the metal door open, revealing her stepmother.

"Well, well, well! Slut is finally home! How does it feel?" She laughed like a maniac, her heels clicked as she walked down the stairs. She crouched down beside the bruised girl and gripped my cheeks, digging in her long ass nails. Y/n hissed as warm blood started to drip down her jawline.

"You have no fucking idea, how much my customers pressured me to give you to them? They cursed at me so much! And you dirty slut were having fun with eight random men?!" She slapped Y/n's face, slitting her cheekbone with her long sharp as fuck nails.

"Look how vulnerable you're looking! Your mother also looked like that before I killed her!" She laughed hysterically. Y/n had no tears left to shed for now. "Well, since you are in her place now. Why don't I kill you too?"

Y/n's brown doe eyes widens at the statement. She knew this demonic woman listen to her even if she tell her to stop, but she could at least try...

"Please let me go... I promise I won't tell anyone... Please let me live like a normal girl..." The older woman just laughed, staring down at her... Y/n had enough now.

I'm just a mere burden on everyone. I think it is better if I die... Taehyung and his friends will not worry about me anymore. Saeroyi won't have to deal with such nasty people like me... Yes, this is a better choice...

"Fine....

THEN KILL ME..." Y/n said, her stepmother was shocked at her sudden confidence.

"Is that so?" She smirked before taking out her knife to stab Y/n on her chest. She lifted up high in the air and right then-

"FREEZE AT YOUR POSITION! THIS IS SEOUL POLICE!" Saeroyi shouted, a handgun in his hand, ready to shoot. But the older lady didn't bother to proceed.

BANG!

Without hesitation, Saeroyi shot the lady's hand, making the knife drop from her hand with the sound of clink on the concrete floor. She screamed in pain as she knelt on the floor with a loud thud.

"Y/N!" Taehyung shouted on top of his lungs and burst into the room to see his lover lying on the floor, all covered with white liquid and slight blood. Taehyung's eyes were pooled with tears, he knelt beside the barely breathing girl, picking her up in his arms, not caring about the blood and cum covering his outfit.

Yoongi was about to run to the couple but Jin stopped him midway. "Yoongi, let them be for a moment."

"T-Tae-Taehyung?" Y/n asked, barely a whisper while she opened her eyes slowly to see the love of her life crying while staring down at her wrecked body. "Help me... It hurts..."

"I know. I'm sorry, I should've been there with you." Taehyung cried while caressing her bruised face. Y/n painfully lifts up her hand to touch Taehyung's beautiful face once.

"I love you..." and with that she passed out. Her hands dropping by her sides.