Chapter 27

Angst and Trigger warning... (I'm sorry I promise hella lot of extreme leveled fluff and prolly smut too will come after a few chapters.)
____________________________________

It's finally our comeback. ARMYs are crazy about it and they are bursting off our Twitter.

We are getting ready for our performance while Y/n was watching us with amused eyes. She eyed every person doing stuff around the green room.

"Y/n sweetie? What are you looking at?" Jin hyung asked. She smiled.

"I'm seeing the makeup artist doing your makeup. You don't need any makeup. You look good without them!" She said and everyone laughed.

"Aww Y/n darling... We do makeup to enhance our looks." He explained and Y/n's lips formed a cute 'O' shape. We cooed. Y/n kept staring at Seokjin as the stylist noona did his makeup.

"Y/n-ie... I know I'm handsome. Don't stare at me like that..." Seokjin hyung joked. Everyone chuckled.

"Sorry... You all look so good I just can't take my eyes off you. I wonder how would I look with makeup..." She murmured.

"Oh Love... You'll look lovely! After we get back home, Jin Hyung can do your makeup." I said to her through the mirror as my stylist did my hair.

"Really?! Yay! I'll wear makeup too!" Everyone cheered and laughed. Y/n is just so innocent.

The atmosphere was soothing and cheerful. Y/n was playing and goofing around with the other members along with our stylists and interns.

Author's POV...

The boys were all ready for their performance but Taehyung was a little hesitant about leaving alone. So, he told their director to wait until Saeroyi comes from his headquarters.

"Taehyung, I'll be fine. You're getting late. If you finish your performance early will be able to get back home early." Y/n tried to convince but Taehyung wouldn't budge. He didn't want to his lover alone. And of course not after he heard that Y/n's life is in danger.

"No Y/n. Let Royi come. I won't leave you alone." Taehyung said, strictly. Y/n didn't try to say anything after that. She felt scared suddenly.

Will he hurt me if I do anything against him?

The poor girl's eyes started to swell up at thought and one tear rolled down her cheek which her lover noticed immediately.

"Baby, I'm sorry if my word hurt you. But I won't leave you alone. I'm just scared that Choi Hyun will take you away from me and I won't get you ever... I don't want that. I wanna love the shit out of you. I care about you. I-I... I want keep you close to my heart. You are someone to me whom I-I can't let go of."

"I'm sorry Tae-Tae. I j-just thought if I-I don't listen to y-you, you w-will h-hurt me. I'm sorry... I love you Taehyung. I really do. I just don't know how to express it. I never knew how love felt like because I never got it since mom passed away. I started to feel this weird feeling which you probably called love after I met you and your bandmates. You guys took care of me. Helped me... Loved me... I honestly don't know how to thank you..." Y/n said, tears streaming down her brown, dreamy eyes as she held Taehyung's slender hands and with her scarred ones.

"C'mere..." Taehyung without any hesitation engulfed the girl in front him in a warm yet firm hug. Y/n felt safe, protected and loved...

"Taehyung... I'm here. You go for your performance..." Taehyung broke the hug as Saeroyi was here.

"Take care of her please..." Taehyung said softly. Saeroyi could feel sadness and protective-ness laced in his voice as he stared at Taehyung's back disappearing by the corner.