Chapter 3

'Why am I still alive?! Why don't I just die? Why is God punishing me even though I did nothing sinful in my life?

These people do sinful stuff to me! They took away my virginity! They took away my innocence! They took away my normal life...

I just wanted to live like a normal girl. Is that a sin to think of living like a normal person?'

I hug my legs up to my chest and think these stuff every night after I get fucked by numerous men.

I spent my childhood in misery. My mum died. No, she was killed. My so-called father brings another woman and starts to torture me. Her henchmen, their friends, her customers, they all fucked my crap out.

I feel no emotion now. They touch my body and it makes me feel dirty. Very dirty. I feel less dirty as the warm water from the shower touches my bruised body. I feel relieved even if it’s for couple of minutes.

I wear something comfortable after my warm shower. My legs hurt. My waist and hips are in immense pain. My hands are bruised. My knees are grazed. My neck and shoulders have bite marks. My chest had purple marks. My stomach area had scratches which were caused by nails. My lips were red and swollen. The corners were cut. My right cheek had a huge mark of my step mother's hand. My jawline was slit a bit. My collarbone too.

I take the first aid box from my bathroom and lock my room's door. I sit on the edge of my bed to face the cracked mirror in my room.

I take some cotton, soak it in anticeptic liquid and dab it on my wounds carefully. The stinging feeling was like daggers piercing through my skin.

I got my mum's looks. Her skin was pale as milk. Her smile was mesmerizing. Her eyes were brown. Her hair was dark brown, silky, soft, smooth, straight and extremely long, they almost reached to her knees! Her lips were plump and pink. Her cheeks were rosy. She always smelled like lavender and vanilla. Her figure was so perfect. Woman nowadays dream of this kind of figure. Her fingers were slender and her nails were just perfect. Not too long, not too short. The perfect length. Her teeth were perfect except for the second one on the left. That one imperfect teeth made her smile even more beautiful.

But, these all were destroyed by my fucking dad. Her beautiful milky skin was pale as a dead person. Her smile faded. Her eyes were bloodshot red. Her long hair was cut short and was sold in the highest bid. Her lips were swollen and bruised. Her cheeks had no colour. Her smell was gone. Her perfect had turned skinny. Her nails were all broken and bleeding. After that, I never saw her smiling.

I finished my treatment on my bruises and wounds. I keep the first aid box to it’s rightful place. And lie down on my bed. I pulled the blanket over me and hugged my mum's pillow. I inhale her scent. It felt like she is right here with me. I thought that and gradually drifted off to sleep before I hear my demon mom calling my name because she has a customer.

Taehyung's POV...

Our Armys love us very much. Everyday, we get gifts and cards from them.

"Tae-Tae! Look! There's a parcel for you!" I hear Hobi Hyung calling me from the main door. I go to him and see him holding a small box. It had my name on. I checked who sent it and it said my mom's name. I thank Hobi Hyung and head for my room.

I close the door behind me after getting in. I sit on my bed and tear off the wrapper. My mom surely loves me very much and she is my number one fan.

She sent me one of her scarves. Last time, when I went home, I noticed Eomma wearing a grey scarf. I loved it and complimented her. I think she got a hint that I wanted it. And she sent it to me after five months. The scarf has her smell. Sweet and satisfying. I take the scarf, close my eyes and inhale her scent. It felt like she is right here with me.

"Missing your Eomma, Tae?" I open my eyes and see Jimin standing leaning on the door knob.

"Yes. A little." I say as I gesture it with my slender fingers.

"Tae, not just a little. A little bit too much." he said emphasising the end.

"Why do you think that?"

"Your cheeks have tear stains." he says and I take my hands to face and I could feel a tear line across my cheek.

"I didn’t realise I was crying." I say wiping my tears.

"Jimin, I haven’t met Eomma for the last 5 months. How can I not miss her and cry?" I say in shaky voice. My eyesight getting blurry because of my tears.

"Aww. Baby Tae..." he coos and sits beside me.

"It's gonna be okay. You'll meet her soon." he says before wiping my tears.

"I miss her Jimin." I say, tearing up completely.

"Don't cry..." he says as he engulfs me in his masculine chest. I cry my heart out. After sometime, I stop crying and just rest my head on my soulmate's chest. I sniffle a bit and Jimin asks me if I'm okay or not. I nodded in his chest.

"Taehyung, why don't you call Eomma and talk to her a bit?" he suggests. I smile at him and take my phone from the bed side drawer.

I scroll through my contacts and finally my thumb stops on a certain number.

💜Eomma💜

I tap on it and it started to ring.

Yeobsehyo?

Eomma? *shaky tone*

Taehyung? Baby? What happened?

Thank you Eomma... *almost crying* 

Why are you crying?! Oh wait! You got your scarf huh?

Neh...*sniffles*

How are you my baby boy?

Better than before.*letting his tears fall*

I really miss you my son. Your dad too. He was asking about you this morning. And last time when you came, I noticed you liked the scarf I sent you. I also know that you love Grey colour. So I sent it to you. At least this will help you remind me in between your hectic schedules and you call me randomly like this. Haha.

Aww Eomma! Sarangheyo!

Nado Saranghae baby! I'll talk to you later. I have some work to finish. Your dad will come home early today so, I need prepare stuff for him.

Arasseo Eomma. Bye!

Bye!

It felt so good after talking with Eomma. I miss her so damn much! Being an Idol is fun, but you really can't get to meet your loved ones properly.

"Felt good?" I hear someone's raspy, sleepy yet calm voice behind me. I turn around to see the owner of the voice. Yoongi Hyung.

"It did. I miss her Hyung!" I say wiping my tears. He sits beside me on my bed. He puts his hand on my shoulder. He exhales deeply.

"You could've gone to Daegu to meet her. She misses you too."

"I know. But we have practices and rehearsals. How can I?" I say with disappointment.

"That's true too. Why not next time?"

"Next time it is."

"Now smile and let's go and hang out with others." he says as he flashes his signature gummy smile. His smile is contagious. It made me flash my signature box smile. We both got out of my room hand in hand.