Chapter 20

Angst Warning!
____________________________________

It's been more than a month since Y/n and Saeroyi have been living with the Bangtan Boys in their new dorm.

Everything is going well. Security around their new dorm is very tight and high. They were safe, or so they thought...

Taehyung hasn't confessed to Y/n yet. The members are exhausted of telling him to confess but he is a little shy...

"Yahh! Taehyung-ah! If you don't confess sooner, she'll fly away like a bird!" Seokjin huffed. Taehyung buried his face in hands and sighed.

"Hyung. I'm shy and nervous. I do love her but it's so hard to confess my love for her!"

"Taehyung, take your time. No need rush. Just confess to her when you feel a bit... brave." Hoseok wheezed, the other members joined in too.

"Yahh!! Hajima!" Taehyung pouted.

"Hyung, I know you really shouldn't rush in confessing for love but you also shouldn't wait for too long. You don't know if she will accept you or not. You also have a competition against Saeroyi Hyung." Jeongguk explained.

"I know Royi won't confess to her. He really doesn't feel that way towards her. Even he told me to confess to her."

"Dude, you literally kissed her two times in two fucking months without confessing." Jimin sassed. "If you don't confess to her, then...uh-"

"Then?" Taehyung furrowed his brows, suspicion and anger taking over him.

"I'll propose her." Jimin smirked devilishly and that's when Taehyung lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! JIMIN-AH!" He shouted while tackling Jimin on the couch, climbing over him. Taehyung grabbed his best friend's collar with hand and raised the other one to punch his angelic face and that's when Y/n came in.

"Taehyung stop! What the hell are you doing?! He is your best friend! Are you supposed to hurt your friend like that?!" Y/n scolded(?) in a soft tone as she helped Jimin sit up. The other members were beyond shocked at the situation.

"But Y/n he-"

"No buts mister! You will apologise to Jimin from the bottom of your heart and will tell me the reason why did you fight." Y/n rested her hands on her hips, her tone strict and her brows furrowed.

Jimin's brain didn't function well. He still couldn't figure out what was happening. Taehyung sighed heavily and turned to Jimin.

"ChimChim. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Taehyung looked down in genuine embarrassment. Jimin softens at this and hugs his soulmate.

"It's okay Tae-Tae. It wasn't your fault anyway." Jimin smiled. Eventually the room's dark aura was lifted and replaced with Hoseok's sunshine aura.

"Taehyungie! Tell Y/n why you were fighting." Hoseok smirked. Taehyung gulped.

"Well Y/n, Jimin and I were fighting over nothing. He said that if I don't confess about my love to you sooner, he will propose you and that's when I lost my temper and this happened."

"Confess your love to me?" Taehyung slapped his mouth, his eyes were so wide like they will pop off. The other members including Jimin where cackling in the back but also were excited about it.

"Uh- did I say that?" Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"Y-you love m-me?" Y/n's cheeks flashed a dark shade of crimson. Taehyung rubbed his nape and smiled nervously.

"Well yeah... Sorry didn't tell you earlier." The brunette heard Y/n sniffle softly. Without hesitation, he hugged his lover and Y/n buried her face in the singer's chest.

"I love you too." The members cheered loudly as the couple hugged each other. Taehyung caressed her hair and back.

"Will I stay single forever?" Jimin pouted making the members and Y/n coo loudly.

"Bruh- don't worry. The rest of the members are also single. You are not alone." Namjoon patted his head and everyone laughed.

-

It was a beautiful evening, with the sun setting down and the moon going up. The sky had a beautiful shade of purple, orange and blue along with a tint of pink. Y/n sat on the slightly warm grass alone, enjoying herself.

Suddenly, she could hear some footsteps from behind her. She turned around, expecting to see one of the boys or Saeroyi but it was none of them...

She then felt something blocking her mouth way as she struggled to breath and and shout for her life. Tears started to stream, her eyes blacking out. She couldn't move anymore. Her body felt numb. Her mind was hazy, without being able to figure out anything else, her numb body was carried to a black van right outside of the estate.

It was almost dinner time when they realised, Y/n hasn't still gotten inside from the backyard. Taehyung went out and saw no one. He shouted Y/n's name several time but didn't hear a single response. He started to freak out.

"Where are you Y/n?" He mumbled under his breath and ran inside to tell Saeroyi about it.

"What?! What do you mean you can't find her?!" Saeroyi remarked. All the members started to gather in the living room as Taehyung explained Saeroyi.

"Royi, I searched for Y/n in the whole fucking ass backyard but she is nowhere." Taehyung's vision got blurry because of his salty tears. A serious tension was among the men.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! SHIT! FUCKING SHIT! HOW CAN I MISS THIS?! Taehyung, it's Y/n's father. He took her with him!" He exclaimed.

"How can you be so sure? Namjoon added.

"I saw a man outside the estate looking very suspicious. He also kind of looked like Y/n's dad. I wasn't sure. So let it slide."

"Do you have any idea where they can be now?" Yoongi asked, tensed. An anxious feeling present in the air. Taehyung sweared to himself that no matter what happens, he will save the love of his life.

"Let's not waste anymore time and go to that hell hole." Taehyung said, his voice was extra bold and also husky. He wiped his tears harshly.

"Let's go...."

-

Y/n started to wake up slowly. A weird smell hits her nostrils making her gag. She tried to sit up but she realized her legs and hands were tied up. She looked around the room she was kept in and immediately recognised it.

"Father's torture cell!" She whispered. Her wrists were aching so were her ankles. She whimpered and then she heard the door open revealing her father.

"Welcome back home whore! I got a present for you!" He took out leather whiplash and whipped the air, making Y/n jump and shake in fear.

"You fucking slut! You ran away with some sons of bitches just like that and you thought I would fucking let you go?!" He gripped Y/n's jawline and cheeks with his large hand, digging in his nails. Y/n squealed in pain. He yanked her head,hitting the floor harshly. Y/n's tears were streaming down her eyes.

The demon like man, teared off her pale yellow frock off her body along with her inner wears.

"Prepare yourself Slut!" He whipped Y/n on the back, she screamed. A large red line forming on her pale skin immediately. Another hit on her sensitive chest. Her skin burst from the merciless hit, blood dripped off slowly.

The whipping continued mercilessly on the delicate girl for the next few minutes. Her screaming was echoing in the hell hole. She pray internally to Saeroyi or Taehyung to come and save her.

"If you try to run away again. I swear I will kill you. Get ready. Some men are coming. Pleasure them or else-" Y/n cried silently, slowly bracing herself for what was coming for.

"Oh my! My bird is back home! I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight, you won't be able to imagine." A man came in just right after Y/n's demon father left. Y/n gulped in her tears.