Chapter 9

"It's Lee Saeroyi."

"Saeroyi? He is your friend from school right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." I replied before answering his call.

Saeroyi and I have been friends since school. But it's been a while since we last talked. He and I were pretty close. I heard that he had moved outside of Korea. But when did he come back?

"Yeobsehyo? Taehyung in mida."

"Tae? How are you dude?"

"I'm good. What about you, Royi?"

"I'm good too. It's been a while huh?"

"It has. How have you been? I heard you went outside of Korea?"

"I did. I came back few weeks ago. How's your idol life going?"

"I'm on a break after a busy schedule."

"Rest well."

"Will do. Wanna meet sometime?"

"Would love to! When do you wanna meet?"

"Tomorrow? Let's have lunch together."

"I'd like that. Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay! Bye! See you!"

"See you. Bye!"

It felt good talking with him after a long time. I'm excited to meet him but I'm more anxious to meet Y/n. She is so kind! I'm glad that she doesn't know who I am. It's basically a relief.

"Tae? What did he say?" Jimin knocked me out of my thoughts.

"He said he wants to have lunch with me."

"That's good. You should go to sleep now. It's pretty late." Jimin patted my head.

"Okie! Good night Chim!" I beamed and gave him a quick hug before hopping out of the room.

-

"Today is the day, I meet my school friend!" I say to myself before wearing my coat, not noticing that someone else was also in the room.

"Which school friend if I ask?" I jumped at the person's voice and turned around.

"You scared the shit out of me Yoongi!" I placed my slender hand on my chest.

"It's Hyung to you! Which school friend are you talking about?" His voice raspy yet scary as hell.

"Lee Saeroyi. He was with me till high school." Yoongi hyung's mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Be careful of sasaengs." He ruffled my fixed hair.

"Yahh Hyung!" He laughed while I struggled to fix my hair again.

-

I set my feet outside of my car with my two bodyguards behind me. I speed walked into the cafe where I was supposed to meet Saeroyi.

"You guys go back. I'll call Yoongi hyung or Jimin to pick me up." They bowed and drove away. I went inside and-

"Yahh! Taehyung-ah! Over here!" I saw a man waving his hand. Dark hair, pale skin, sharp jawline, slender figure... It was...