Epilogue

Taehyung's POV...

It was around four in the afternoon when me and my son Moon Bin decided to walk down the park.

Moon Bin loved the park, just like his mom...

"Appa? Will you buy me ice cream before we get back home?" He asked as he held my hand after wearing his shoes. I smiled down at him and nodded. I ruffled his hair making him whine for messing it up.

"Haha! Let's go now. Don't wanna get late..." He nodded enthusiastically. We father-son duo stepped outside, only to get surrounded by four bodyguards. We walked until we reached at the end of the block.

We could see the park from a far. Moon Bin pulled my hand and and we crossed the road together.

"Appa, look! Squirrels!" He squeaked. I smiled fondly at him as he went ahead of me. There was an old aged lady sitting on a bench. Moon Bin stopped by her as she called him. I walked up to them to listen what they are talking about.

"This is your Appa?" The old woman asked my little son. He nodded and said yes. The lady looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and bowed.

"You have such a precious son!" She caressed Moon Bin's cheek delicately. I grinned. "Where is your mother, deary?" The woman asked. My smile faded away. Moon Bin seemed to be confused, thus he didn't answer.

"Um- Ahjumma. His mother is away for some reasons. She'll be back soon." I forced a smile to her which she returned with a genuine one. "Binnie baby? Let's go ahead." I extended my hand for him to take. He nodded and held my hand.

We walked away from the old lady. We were walking down the rock trail, watching the sky gradually getting clouded with grey clouds, when Moon Bin suddenly stopped at his tracks. He gripped my hand and held me back.

"Baby? What happened?" I asked being concerned. He had his head lowered down. He was tugging on to the hem of his shirt till his knuckled turned white. My eyes widen. I rested my hands on his shoulder. "Babyboy? What happened? Tell Appa." I caressed his cheek with the back of my hand. I felt something liquid on my knuckles.

"A-Appa?" He stammered. I mentally prayed not to ask me 'that' question. I won't be answer this. I don't know how to answer it. "Where is Eomma?"

Fuck!

I sighed and crouched down to level his face. I caressed his tear stained cheeks. I really don't know what to answer so I just hugged him tight. He sobbed quietly in my chest. I couldn't help but let my unshed tears fall.

"I'm sorry, babyboy. I don't how to answer to that. But can you please not cry? You're making Appa cry." My voice became heavy from trying to stop my sob. I felt Moon Bin tugging on my pastel blue shirt.

"I miss her, Appa. Please tell her to come back!" He cried. My chest clenched at his words. I chanted silent 'sorrys' in his ear. I picked him in my arms while he wrapped his limbs around me. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and sniffled. I somehow managed to wipe my tears with my hands.

"Baby? Let's go have some ice cream? I promised you I will treat you, remember?" I tried to change the topic and the mood. He slightly nodded in my neck. I sighed and walked out of the park.

Our bodyguards opened the car door for us to get in. We sat down and I told my driver to take us to an ice cream parlour. We could hear the cloud rumble loudly. Moon Bin is scared of thunders and lightning, so he hugged my torso tightly, hiding his face in my chest. I chuckled slightly and hugged his small silhouette.

Soon, we reached the ice cream parlour and I had told my bodyguards to go back, I'll manage it. I looked around the block and it seemed quite familiar but it really didn't ring a bell. So, I shrugged it off. We got inside and looked around. The people there were staring at us with...pity?