Prologue..

PLEASE SOMEONE!!! HELP ME...

It hurts... 

I can't do it anymore.

Please let me go...

I promise I won't tell anyone...

Please let me live like a normal girl...

Fine....

THEN KILL ME...

Moon Y/n, a 20 year old girl lives with her abusive father who married a woman. She really wasn't a woman. More like a DEMON... Every single day. Y/n was used as a sex toy. Every day, different men came and used her. Even her own father. Her mother beats her up. Old bruises won't just go away, new ones would end up on her pale delicate body. 

Her so-called parents used to leave the house at 3 pm and used to return at 5 pm or even more late, which gave her some time to clean up and go to her recent favourite place. The park.

One day, she went to the park and was sitting quietly on a bench. Her Demon mother never allowed her to go outside the house or hell whatever you want to call. Her demon mother saw her sitting on the bench and sent some henchmen to catch her then beat her up and bring home for more torture. Y/n realized that some henchmen of her demon mother are coming towards her and at the same time it started to rain. The road went clear. She sprinted as fast as she could. 

At that time Kim Taehyung or V of BTS was standing under a shade to save himself from getting wet. He just came to meet a friend and was about to head home but ended up standing. He called his Yoongi Hyung to pick him up. Yoongi told him he will be there with Jimin soon and also asked him to wait a little bit.

On the other hand, Y/n fully drenched and was running to save her fucked up life. She took a turn and ended up crashing into Taehyung's chest. She was panting hard. Taehyung's eyes widen as he stumbles back a bit...

"Please sir. Stay like this for a minute. It might save my life..."

 Taehyung didn't say anything. But was surprised as fuck. After couple of seconds he saw some men running towards their direction.

Y/n held Taehyung's shirt tightly, covering her face with it. Taehyung's shirt got wet as Y/n was drenched by the rain and also holding on to him.

When the henchmen men left she stepped back a bit and bowed and apologises for inconvenience. She tries to walk again but fails and in the next second she was on the ground. Taehyung helped her get up but he was still to surprised to ask what happened to her.

He realises that Y/n's face is covered with several kinds of bruises. His eyes widened as he saw the pale girl struggling to walk. She managed to walk properly and went to the direction where the henchmen went.

Little did she know that a car would come and knock her out.

What will Taehyung do? 

Will he help Y/n?

________________________________

Everything portrayed in this book is completely fictional. None of the topics written here resemble in reality. It's completely written according to my bizarre imagination, so don't judge me. Some of the characters are fictional as well.

Contains strong words, triggering scenes, rape, smuts, mentions of murder and hella lot of angst. So,

READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED STRICTLY...

It sucks till chapter 8. The chapters get better after the 8th chapter. If you don't want much angst, skip to chapter 8.