Chapter 10

But little did she know,

that a car would come and knock her out?

Panicked Taehyung ran to the knocked out figure who was hardly breathing. He held the figure in his arms and used his slender fingers to stroke away the hair which were covering her face. And then he realized-

"Moon Y/n?"

"Taehyung!" He heard behind him he turned around and saw Jimin holding an umbrella over his head. "Are you okay?! Is the girl okay?!" Jimin asked while crouching down by Taehyung's side.

"Jimin, let's take her to the dorm before the rain stops pouring. She needs treatment." Taehyung picked Y/n up and noticed she was surprisingly very light. He speed walked to the car.

"Why is she so bruised up? Did she get into a fight?" Jimin asked while speed walking to open the car door.

"I don't know! We'll know after she wakes up! Let's go now!" He exclaimed while getting inside the car with Y/n. He didn't even realise his pastel blue shirt is now red with Y/n's blood.

"Yahh! Is the girl okay?! She ran in front my car just like that!" Yoongi turns around while Jimin and Taehyung set Y/n in the car.

"Taehyung! She is bleeding! Her back!" Jimin exclaimed right after he saw blood on his hands.

"We need to go! Hyung! DRIVE!" And with that Yoongi drove in lightning speed. He was sure of one thing, he will not go to jail because he knocked out a person with his car.

"We're here!" Yoongi was panicking, same with Jimin.

"Don't worry Y/n. Your friend is here to help you." Taehyung mumbled as he picked up his friend and stormed out of the car.

He walked all the way to the elevator with Jimin and Yoongi behind him.

-

"Jin Hyung! Get the first aid box and Namjoon Hyung call our personal doctor! And tell him not to tell anyone where he is going and why!" Taehyung instructed and the boys worked up as fast as they could.

"Here's the first aid box." He handed his dongsaeng the first aid box.

"Jin hyung you stay with me. Others please leave the room." He said politely and the boys obliged.

"We need to tear up her dress Tae." Jin said while he laid the girl on her stomach on Taehyung's bed and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung gripped the hem of Y/n's dress and tore it apart only to see more bruises and wounds covering her torso, hips and thighs. Jin gasped and stepped back while Taehyung was beyond shocked.

"I'm very sure, either her parents or her boyfriend are hella torturous." Taehyung said before he took the cotton to clean up the wounds. He dabbed the cotton on the bleeding slit on Y/n's back only to hear her whimpering in stinging pain. Jin didn't even realise his hands were shaking vigorously while he took out some clothes out from Taehyung's closet for Taehyung and Y/n to wear.

"Hyung hold her please. I need to wrap up the wound with bandages." Jin blushed at the thought of holding a half naked girl which he certainly never did.

"Hyung! Stop blushing and help me!" Taehyung started to grow frustrated.

"Mianhe." He picked the bruised girl up. Jin's delicate heart was breaking into millions of pieces when he heard Y/n whimpering in pain.

"Help me with the clothes." And after that they managed to wear her the clothes.

"Let her lay here. You go get changed. Your clothes are drenched." Taehyung nodded and walked into his bathroom to change.

"Taehyung! The doctor is here!" Jin heard a muffled voice outside the door.

"Come in!"

-

"Doc? Is she okay?" Taehyung asked with hopeful eyes as he entered his room. The boys gradually encircling his bed while Tae sat down beside his friend. Their doctor had told them to leave the room for sometime so that he can run a short check up on Y/n. The doctor let out a heavy sigh.

"Taehyung. She is, first of, very weak. She has malnutrition. She is under weight compared to her age. Her wounds are very deep and some of them will definitely leave scars. I have treated them. Her condition is severe by the way. Her condition looks like she has been engaged with sexual activities. She has been probably raped multiple times. Her private parts have bruises. Her body has marks of whiplash, leather belts and chains. Last but not least she is very sore. She probably had sex multiple times last night and-

"Enough of information sir. Please tell us what can we do." The Sunshine of the group interrupted. He is very sensitive with these kind of stuffs.

"She needs extra care. I have prescribed some medics. Give her those and she will be okay-" The boys let out a sigh.

"-Hopefully." Their breaths hitched Jeongguk almost choked on his saliva.

"Hopefully?" Namjoon repeated the doctor's words. The doctor nodded.

"Her condition is severe. She should be in a hospital bed instead of this. But because of your Idol situation, I'm letting you keep her here. I will come after two days for her check up. I'm repeating- Take extra care of her." He got some hums and nods as response. "I'll take my leave now."

"Let me walk you out." Jeongguk offered and opened the door for him.

"Now what?" Yoongi asked.

"Now we wait for her to wake up." The leader of the group replied.

"We need to tell the cops about this. They can help us. But we need to keep this confidential."

"I know someone who can help." Taehyung took out his phone.

-

"Where is she?" Saeroyi asked as he walked into the Bangtan Dorm.

"In my room. Come with me." Saeroyi and the rest of the boys followed Taehyung.

"There she is." Taehyung gestured to his where a small hump was laying and was even barely breathing. Saeroyi walked towards the hump slowly and gasped.

"Y/n?!"