Chapter 38

Two more chapters and we'll officially close this book. T^T

____________________________________

2 years later...

Kim Taehyung is now happily married with Moon Y/n. Moon Bin is seven years old now. Taehyung bought an apartment for him and his family to stay. The dorm was getting slightly small for them. Moon Bin got his own playroom now.

Yesterday, it was his birthday and the small family enjoyed the moment to the fullest. All the other members were there with their lovers.

Namjoon with his princess, Seokjin. Yoongi with his sunshine, Hoseok. Jungkook with his angel, Jimin. Saeroyi with his cinnamon, Jade.

It was indeed a lovely day for the family.

The next morning was as usual. Taehyung and Y/n woke up before their son woke up. Wifey Y/n made breakfast for her Hubby Tae, who got ready to go to practice as always.

"When will you come back today?" Y/n asked while taking a sip of her morning coffee.

"Um... I'll come early today. As per the schedule, I don't have much work today. So, yeah." He said taking the last bite of his breakfast.

After a while, Taehyung walked to the door following Y/n and kissed her goodbye certainly not knowing-

-this was probably his last goodbye kiss.

Y/n closed the door and waited until Taehyung's footsteps fainted away. She quietly walked to the bathroom and closed the door before sliding down the door as she let her warm salty tears roll down her eyes. She cried quietly, making sure her son doesn't hear any of her miserably painful sobs.

"Today is the day, I'm leaving my loves once and for all." She mumbled. She wiped her tears and stood up in front the sink to wash her face. She saw her face in the reflection of the bathroom mirror. "You are pathetic, Y/n. How could you do this to the people you love so much? You selfish bitch! You really deserve all of these." She said to herself.

Y/n's POV...

I'm probably the worst wife and mom. Just for temporary happiness, I'm about to break my loved ones' hearts permanently...

I'm just a selfish whore. I should've just let Hyun take me on that day. At least, Taehyung could've moved on by now.

I am sitting beside my son who is sound asleep while hugging his favourite teddy. It's breaking my heart that I'm about to leave him and his father.

I stroke his hair away from his beautiful face as I let my salty tear roll down my cheeks, my chest clenching at every breath Moon Bin's taking.

My precious angel... Please forgive Eomma...