Chapter 29

Please love me after this-

Smut warning!

Put the song on loop to enjoy the whole mood...
____________________________________

"You're so precious..." I murmured.

Y/n snuggled more into my chest, I securely held her in my arms. Soon, the girl in my arms fell asleep. I momentarily kissed her head and forehead. She was literally sleeping in my arms like a baby. I couldn't help but coo.

I didn't even realise when I fell asleep while staring at the precious girl in my arms.

Taehyung's POV...

Our performance had ended and we all headed for our green room to see a very adorable sight.

"Aww! They are so cute!" Seokjin Hyung cooed. A part of me was feeling jealous but another part was cooing. The members were cooing loudly causing Saeroyi to wake up.

"Oh! You guys are back..." His voice was deep and husky. He turned his head to the girl in his arms and we could see a bandaid on his neck.

"Hyung? Why is there a bandaid on you neck? It wasn't there when you came..." Jeongguk said. Confusion and curiosity took over the aura in the room.

"Uh- well... The thing is-" He stammered.

"Did someone come after we went out?" I asked. My eyebrows furrowed.

"No. Jeongguk, the bandaid was there the whole time. Probably you couldn't see it because of my shirt collar." Jeongguk shrugged. "Tae, no one came. It was just us. Relax." He blinked reassuringly. I huffed.

"Tae, if he is telling you that no one came. Then why are you stressing so much?" Namjoon Hyung held my shoulder.

"I don't know Hyung. It's just... Something is not feeling right."

"Relax... We are safe, so is Y/n. Don't worry." I nodded. We took off our makeup and changed into some comfortable clothes. Soon, we were in our dorm. Y/n was still sleeping while Saeroyi left her in my bedroom. It was late at night.

The room was dark but was also enlightened by the soft moonlight peeking by my room's window. Soft night breeze blew through the white curtains. The soft blue hue moonlight was falling on Y/n beautifully scarred face.

Her eyes closed, her soft pink plush lips slightly parted, her soft deep brown hair was falling on her forehead. I stretched my hand to stroke it away. She stirred a bit, took a deep breath, exhaling heavily after. Her chest heaved up and then fell down down again. She looked like she was in peace.

Her rosy cheeks were now squished in my arm as she was cuddled up in my chest. Her lips were pouty. I was cooing internally.

She must've been very tired... My precious angel...

She slowly snaked her arm around my torso and snuggled more into my chest, leaving no gap between us. Our legs were tangled with each other as the warm soft duvet covered our bodies.

"Taehyung?" She slowly whispered in my chest.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm not sleepy anymore." She looked up at me with her big doe eyes. I smiled at her and pecked her forehead, she closed her eyes in the process.

"If I do something, will you let me?" I said huskily. She thought for a bit.

"Be gentle please..." She fiddled with my fingers. I smiled and again pecked her forehead.