Chapter 31

It's all fluffy along with a slight touch of angst with Lee Saeroyi ft. jadequila
Cop Dude is yours, Jade!

Enjoy~
____________________________________

It was a normal day for Saeroyi as he woke up in the morning. He wished he didn't but just for his 'best friend' he has to. He has to protect his best friend and her lover along with their friends.

He shoved his blue and grey duvet away from his toned slender body. He felt a cool breeze coming from his grey curtains, hit his body making him shiver. He huffed and let his feet touch the cold hardwood floor. He curled his toes at the sudden touch of coldness. He stretched his limbs as he stood up and went to his bathroom.

He decided to take a shower before heading to his headquarters. He stripped himself and stepped into his shower and let the warm water hit his toned silhouette, feeling his exhaustion wash away as the water droplets slid down his pale snow white skin.

He sleeked his wet black hair behind as he stepped out of the shower. He wiped the steamed up mirror with his hand and started at his reflection for some time.

What have I done with my life? What have I done with Y/n? What have I done to myself?

All of these questions ran in his mind, making him feel frustrated of himself. He started think-

I don't deserve to live...

He wore a black hoodie and black denims after drying his hair and letting his bangs fall on his forehead neatly in a mullet. He took his timberland boots and stepped outside to head for his work.

Work has always distracted him from all the depression and frustration he went through. That's why he didn't miss a day unless it's his day off.

"Officer Lee? Can you go to Gangnam today? You have to give this letter to one of our undercover cop. Don't let anyone else see it." Royi's senior asked politely. Royi smiled.

"Why not? By the way, what's in it?"

"Some important information about a criminal lurking in Gangnam. Some professional thief." He said. Royi nodded and told he'll be back soon.

He left the headquarters and went to the Seoul Train Station to go to Gangnam. He took his ticket and went to the train.

It was a normal ride on the way to Gangnam. He saw people get on and off. He saw couples standing close, hand in hand. He found it cute and smiled to himself. He also wanted someone like that. He will be standing close to the love of his life, hand in hand. But-

POOF!

It's not gonna happen in real. He huffed at the thought and soon he reached to Gangnam.

Without wasting any time he went to Gangnam Police Headquarters. He finished his job and was about to head back. He was standing in a line for his ticket back to Seoul Town in Gangnam Station Exit Four...

He got his ticket and then check his time. He still had some hours till the train comes so he decided kill some time by stopping by at some cafe. He then remembered that he didn't have breakfast.

He was by the sidewalk of Gangnam Station Exit Four and at that time, just for minute everything went slo-mo in his life. Why?

He saw a girl in a cute pastel blue frock waiting to cross the road.

Her hair was dark brown and a bit wavy as she kept it down. The soft breeze went through her hair, it felt like the breeze stroked her away from her face for Saeroyi to see better and get lovestruck.

Well, the breeze succeeded. Saeroyi was whipped for her.

He got a crush on her!

He saw the girl's face. Brown doe eyes, a cute nose and pink plush lips. Her jawline and cheekbone looked beautiful. She had honey skin. Her hands held some shopping bags. Saeroyi understood she was kind of struggling with them. They did look heavy though.

He was about to walk to her and tell her to let him help him with the bags. But he saw panic form in the girl's beautiful features as she stared forwards. Saeroyi furrowed his eyebrows and lead his eyes towards the girl was staring earlier.

He saw a small boy about to pick a ball at the middle of the road while a bus about to run over him. That girl sprinted to the boy, dropping her bags and crouched down and wrapped her arms around the boy, turning around to let the bus hit her face. Her eyes squinted shut.

But when she opened them, she realised that two strong arms were wrapped around her and she wasn't on the middle of the road anymore but by the side of it. The boy in her arms was crying because of the sudden incident. She hugged the boy and his mother came to get him. The mother hugged her son and thanked the girl and Saeroyi.

"Uh- Thank you for saving us... Mister...?" The girl blushed and didn't make eye contact with him which made him fall for her even more.

"I'm Lee Saeroyi." The girl looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh! Thank you Mr. Lee." The moment was making the brunette's heart go crazy. Saeroyi's hungry stomach had to growl loudly and ruin the moment. Royi clutched his stomach and blushed furiously making the girl laugh.

Her laugh is mesmerising. I swear to God I got a crush on her.

Saeroyi was so in love with this girl. The girl was grateful of Royi. One thing more, she never saw a person with such beautiful features.

Royi's deep dreamy grey eyes, his pink plush lips curved into a warm smile, his sharp jawline, his jet black hair fixed in neat mullet, his slender and toned figure covered with a black hoodie.

She started to feel weird in her chest. Her heart skipped a bit as she would describe it.

His gaze is making crazy. I swear to God I got a crush on him...

She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.

"Looks like someone didn't have breakfast today." She smiled and turned her sneakers towards her shopping bags. "Come with me. We'll have breakfast together..." Royi's heart was about to explode after how she smiled fondly at him.

"Lemme help you with your bags. They look heavy." The girl hesitated but gave in as she saw a slight frown on the brunette's handsome features. "May I know your name, Miss?"

"My name is Jade Quila..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
How about a part 2?

No need to thank me, Jade... I hope you enjoyed.

I literally found out that Quila is also a surname.