Playing a game (ch 28)

Bonnie~

While we all preformed and what not foxy kept dan in the cove with him then when he's show came on he'd out dan in the chest and hide him there for the 15 minutes."foxy!" Chica called in animatronic mode like usual.

I looked over at foxys cove,he pulled the curtain back and started the annoying stories that he thinks are real...

"What do we do?" Chica asks as me,Freddy and her stand around."we'll foxys show goes for 15 minutes so...what can we do?" "Where's mike?" I ask confused."haven't seen him at all today" Chica whispers."same" Freddy says."didn't come in probably" Freddy mumbles."what about dan?" I ask."he'll be fine" Freddy says,looking up over Chick."anyone else notice the kid over there has been drawing for the past hour?" He says.me an Chica follow he's gaze to a small boy with a pirate banner on."foxy fan" I mumble."yep" Chica whispers.

"Does he have parents?" Chica asks."yeah they came in not long ago" "Freddy he's been sitting there for 1 hour now,pretty sure he's been forgotten or something" I say."we'll...he can't stay here at night,anything bad could happen to him" he says.

"I could go human and me and bonbon could take me to a adoption" Chica says."yeah might as well,but give him another 3 hours,if no one shows up then take him" Freddy mumbles.foxy finished he's show and shut the curtains and the kids returned to there seats and continues doing whatever.

~time skip~

"There gone~" Chica mutters,shutting the door and sighing."uh not all of them mateys" foxy says."foxy cut the accent" freddy groans,walking over."hey...bud,where's your parents?" I ask,kneeling next to the child."I don't know" he says softly,continuing to draw."should I take him now?" Chica asks,changing human."yeah,bonbon you go to!" Freddy calls."whyyyy?...oh" she says."hold up" foxy says.

"Why don't we just wait for mike? He might be able to get the Parents or something" foxy says."true but...what if mike doesn't come in? He didn't today" "he called up sick,I checked the phone message but he said hell come in tonight" bonbon said.

"Ima go check dan" I say,freddy nods and looks over at Chica."dan?" I ask,opening the chest.he giggled and looked up."Hs been sitting on me for the past 5 hours!" Marionette groans."you should talk! I finally found my last balloon that foxy stole" bb says angrily."uh...bb that's not a balloon" I say awkwardly."yeah it is idiot" he says,walking off.

"It was a condom wasn't it?" "Yeah..."

"Get him off me please!" He groans as Daniel giggles,licking he's mask."k" I laugh picking dan up."ohh~ it feels good to move again" he says,stretching.i carry dan back over to the others,seeing them still trying to figure out what to do.

"Sweetie what's your name?" Chica asks."Jayden" he says,looking up.chica smiles and kneels next to him,continuing to talk."how was dan?" Freddy asks."fine,he was sitting ontop of marionette the whole 5 hours" I say giggling.

"Yeah you might wanna feed him or something,he was gnawing on my arm" marionette mutters."he's in animal hybrid mode,don't think he's hungry it might just mean he's getting older" I say softly."uh" everyone turns sound to see Jeremy awkwardly standing at the door with mike."why aren't you's on stage?!" He yells."mike! Don't go swearing or anything!" Freddy growls."why the f-" "MIKE" Chica says sternly."what's so important" he growls.

"Someone left a child here and we have a new bunny" I say."cool I don't care,kiddo where's your parents?" Mike asks.

'Jayden' turns around and giggles."foxy!" He says happily,running over to foxy."ugh" "do I do the accent?" Foxy s
Asks."nah" Chica says."what are we going to do? He's probably like 7 or less" bonbon says softly."look to most I know is to take him down to the adoption center,you know you can't keep him" mike says,pointing to Jayden.

Marionette~

"Bb that's not a balloon" I groan,sitting in my box as he continues to try and blow it up."I'll ask freddy then! You people are all so stupid" he says angrily,storming off.i wanna see freddys reaction hehe...

I followed him out into the dining room and stood back as he asked freddy if the white 'balloon' was a balloon.bonnie instantly burst out laughing along with mike and foxy."what? It is a balloon!" Bb says."bb...no it's not" Chica says awkwardly,blushing.

"Bb throw that in the bin,it's not a balloon" freddy says trying not to laugh."told ya!" I shout."I don't care it is a balloon! If its not then prove it!" Bb says."ok,come here and ill show you,Jayden go to freddy" foxy says,leading bb back to the cove."poor bb,he's been trying to blow that up for ages" I laugh."oh god" freddy groans.

"Bunny" Jayden says,petting Daniel softly."I hate you all" bb growls."aww he likes dan" bonbon says.

"Danny bro,c'mer" I say quickly as he runs over."you to....Jayden" I mutter."marionette what are you doing..." Mike asks."Jeremy go get some paper" I say,he nods and runs into the guards room."what are you doing?" Bonnie asks."I may be just a puppet but iv seen what the kids could make" I mumble,folding some paper."dan don't eat the paper it's not food" Chica giggles,taking the paper out of he's mouth."play with that if ya want" I say softly,"bulls-" "mike!"everyone says at once.

"Geez,sorry" he groans."what is it?" Jayden asks."paper swan or something" I say,

"Anyway....mike go to the office marionette take them two into the back room" Chica says,I nod and guid them in.

...freddy...?