What are we going to do with her? (ch9)

Bon Bon~

"I need your love,I need you time,when everything wrong you make it right,I feel so High" i sign softly,helping Chica wash up."I take a deep breath everytime I cross you door" she says,smiling."we'll..we're done" she says,putting the last cup away."thank god" I sigh,"lets go find something to do" I stop."AND NOT CLEANING" "hehe" Chica giggles,running last me.

"Heeeey,bonnie" she says slyly."ugh..what?" He asks,rubbing he's eyes."had fun last night?" She asks mockingly."ugh...I need to go do something" he says quickly and walks off."that's...not like bonnie,he usually stay and talk" I say,watching as he walked into the hallway."nah,last night him and freddy had the time of there,lives"vs he explains,smirking."what about francine?" "Noones seen her since" I say.

"Bonnies probably having a shower,he hasn't had one since the whole 'cheating' thing went down" I say,looking over at the hallway.(yes in my world they have showers >:3)

Freddy~

"B..bonnie?" I ask,sitting up in the dark room.wait..is it night or day?.i pick up bonnies phone and turn it on,7 at night..crap.i stand up and look around,everything's been cleaned,hope to god bonnie cleaned it and noone else."so." Chica asks,"so? What?" I ask."how's bonnie? Hm?" "WY are you asking me for?" I ask.

"Hmhmm?"

"Where did he go?" "To the bathrooms" Bon Bon says softly,walking up behind Chica."foxy?" I call,looking around since he's cove was empty."GET OFF ME,SKANK" "the hell?" I mutter,running over to the guards office."c'mon foxy~ don't act like-" I grabbed francine by her hair,dragging her back out into the hallway."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yell."he wanted me to" "NO I DIDN'T" foxy yells,putting he's shirt back on."then explain why your shirts off" she says,crossing her arms."BECAUSE YOU RIPPED IT OFF MY BACK" he shouts,"hey hey hey,calm down" I whisper,grabbing foxy by the arm."get your shirt on and pants' i growl,she sits there,looking up at me."NOW" I hiss,instantly she jumps up and grabs her cloths."she's getting really annoying.." Foxy growls.i sigh and nod.

"I need to find bonnie,if she tries anything with anyone again,punch her or something I don't care anymore,I'm over it" I growl.

-5 mins later-

Bonnie~

I sit on hit the ground,looking at the blow dryer thingy trying to figure out how to work it."bonnie what are you doing?" Freddy ask,smirking."how does this work?" I ask."that's a hair straightener" he says,looking down at it."ohh" "you don't need it" he says,picking me up."hey! I'm still wet!" I say,"so?" He asks,smiling."put me down" I growl."nah I like holding you" "freddy put me down!" I say,trying to get him to put me down.he sighs and puts me own infront of him.

He pulls me closer,kissing my neck,guess he's trying to renew the bite mark."hm~" I moan,grabbing he's shoulders.after a few mins,he pulls back and smiles."I'll be out in the kitchen with foxy" he says and walks out.

Marionette~

"BB YOU LITTLE SHIT,STOP TAKING PIC OF ME" I yell,deleting 5000 photos of me doing random stuff."you took my balloon!" "Your a faggot!" I yell,running off."bonnie" I say happily,crawling up he's back."ah...god..." Bonnie says startled."hehe"

"Marionette be nicer to him!" Chica shouts."what was that about" bonnie asks."I called bb a faggot" I say proudly."nice" "bonnie?" Francine asks,biting her lip softly."can i talks to you?" "No" bonnie growls,walking off."HEY!!!I SAID TALK TO ME" she screams,I jump off bonnie and grab Francine's leg."don't bitch!" I yell."get off me!" She yells,kicking me against the wall.

Bonnie~

"GRT OFF ME" I yell,grabbing her by the hair to pull her off my back."I NEED-...oh hi freddy" francine says,dropping off my back."Stay away from him" he growls."b..but" "STAY AWAY FROM HIM" freddy growls,running at her.

She runs off somewhere and freddy comes back."don't worry she won't touch you..not while I'm around" he whispers,hugging me from behind.

Francine~

"Not while I'm around.." He says.get rid of him then get rid of foxy...the place we be under my control.