Cry 3/3

Foxy~

"Foxy get off me..." Chica groans,pushing me off her side."ay.." I whisper,sitting up.why was the backroom light on and the door half closed?.i walk over to it,pushing the door open."bonnie?" I mumble,seeing him leaning over the sink."bonnie?" I ask,gently rubbing he's back.

I smile slightly,seeing him like this was kinda cute..helpless....NO DONT..HES WITH FREDDY..

He whimpers and washs the sink down and looks up."f..foxy?" I nod,hugging him.why was he shaking? Was he scared?."bonnie what's wrong? You shivering" I say softly."I...I..I'm fine" he whispers,pulling back and looking away."your not 'fine' your shivering and you just threw up..." I say,he whimpers and pulls away from me."I...I am fine..just sick" he whispers.

"I don't think you should go back to bed...you might be hungry or something,c'mon" I say,leading him out into the dark kitchen."how can you even see?" He asks,gripping my arm."I dunno,I can only just make out what everything is" I explain."I'm not hungry" he mutters as I shut the door and turn the light on."maybe thirsty" "no" he whispers,looking down.

He whimpers and moves back on the counter."what's wrong?" I ask worried."n..nothing" he mumbles,shaking he's head.i sigh and look around."Chica keeps this place to clean...I don't like clean..everything's packed away neatly.ITS NOT THE FOXY STYLE" I yell,running around.he giggles and grips the table harder."bonnie calm down on the table before you brake it" I say jokingly."uh" bonbon says awkwardly."why are you up?" I ask."nothing.." She says,stepping away from the fridge...'nothing'

"Gah!" Bonnie whimpers,gripping the table harder."bonnie?" Bonbon says worried,running over to him."go get Chica" she says sternly.i run out into the cove,shoving Chica."Chica,wake up quick" I say.her eyes hot open and she looks up at me angrily."this better be important or ill make you wish you weren't made!" She growls."bonbon wants you,she's in the kitchen with bonnie" I say quickly,going behind Chica and pushing her up."ay! Ok ok ok I'm getting up" she says.

"How did you get bonnie on the ground?" I ask,bonbon looks up and smiles slightly."I didn't,he he sat on theground for some reason" bonnie instantly starts crying,whimpering."should we get freddy?" Chica asks me."just leave him until bonnie wants him" bonbon says.

Bonnie~

'YOU IDIOTS IM GOING INTO LABOUR HELP ME,GET FREDDY DONT JUST STSND THERE' my mind screamed over the thousands of thoughts going threw my mind.i gripped bonbons hand,crying harder."...wait...foxy why was bonnie up?" Bonbon asks."he was sick" "OH FUCK,Chica get here! He's going into labour!" Bonbon says finally understanding.

'Took ya long enough dumbass' my mind screamed.no matter how much pain was going threw my body Iv stayed quite enough to keep the others asleep."gah! F...fucking help me!" I groan loudly,sobbing."foxy go get freddy" bonbon demands."what if he's asleep?!" Foxy asks."fuck it! He can sleep later" bonbon yells.

I screamed feeling a sharp pain down my back,closing my eyes tight."bonz,just breath,k?" Bonbon asks,laying me back on her jacket from her human mode.

"Bonnie?" Fredys voice suddenly came into my mind,I sat up slightly and looked over at the door."bonnie,lay back and relax" bonbon says softly.

~~~~~~

I groaned and fell back,my arms giving in.bonbon softly played with my ears."it's a miscarriage" she whispered."I know,as long as freddy doesn't care I don't" I say softly,pulling the blanket over me."just be glad..if you were a girl it would-" "guys..it wasn't a miscarriage" Chica says."what" bonbon says."WHAT IS GOING ON,IK TRYING TO SLEEP" marionette yells"shhh" Chica hushs him.

The pain was less then it was so thank god.i don't EVER want to go threw this again.chica put the small blanket down and a small brown bunny jumped out."awe,bunneh!" Marionette said,walking over."why wasn't it a miscarriage?" I ask shakily."no idea,but it worked" Chica said,picking the small bunny up."wait,where's freddy?" "No idea,him and foxy went somewhere and I can't find them in the dinging room..

"Bonnie just rest" bonbon whispers...that was pretty much The last thing I heard from him