Iv made a massive mistake (ch 59)

Goldie~

I whimper and look down..iv made a massive mistake......I should never have tried this alone...now Iv got myself stuck at a dead end...I don't want this child....I just want springtrap back....Foxy comes in with bb sliding along as he holds into foxys leg."I SAID GET OFF" he yells,kicking bb across the room.

I pull a box over to hide behind as foxy walks around."where are you....goldie.."

..my own creation is after me...what the fuck did i even do...he fucked me over! I only lashed out because of that.i laid back and bit my lip,feeling the pain come back again."sh..shit...".the box fell forwards and foxy began walking over."not again" I mutter."there you are.."

I growl and try to get up,failing and just laying there helplessly."noone can hear you" he says,pulling me back away from springtrap."LET ME GO" I yell as loud as I could,he grabbed something and pulled me up."this is what you get.." "I made you.." I groaned,trying to pull away."you could've made me better.." He growls,throwing me back down.

Foxy~

I grabbed the bat and smirked,feeling the sudden power surge.he whimpered and tried crawling away."you've had this coming to you for a long time.." I smirk,slamming the bat down.i dropped the bat beside me,noticing he was bleeding.good."holy..."

Bb ran out the room screaming and suddenly everything inside me felt broken..."what did I just do..." I mutter."what...FOXY" bonbon screamed,I didn't turn around to see her but she ran past and pushed me away."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"I...I...." I couldn't speak."GET OUT" she yelled,I stumbled back.she got up and looked up at me."I SAID GET OUT,NOW" she yelled.her eyes turned ruby red like bonnies followed by static.i stepped back and ran into something,looking behind me...bonnie...

..this wasnt so bad...there only bunnies..I can take them out...easy..I turned to bonbon as she kept her stare at me....I was done with this..with this place...these animals..."fuck this.." I snarl,grabbing the bat and picking it back up."fine....lets go.."

She began running over,screeching like she would during attacks to the guard.i held the bat up but someone grabbed it from behind and bonbon tackled us both down.she smirked slightly and looked up at bonnie."no no no no no!" I yell,as he held the bat behind he's head."y..you had this coming" he says softly."bonnie,no!" Freddy yells,grabbing him.i push bonbon off and she slams into some boxes.i grab the bat off bonnie and run over to her as she pushs them off.

"HELP" she yells."FOXY" freddy yells.bonnie manages to get the bat back...but I didn't know what I was doing....I spun around and grabbed him,pulling something off him....

(There in animatronic mode don't worry)

I looked down in my hands,he's face...what the fuck.i looked back up to see him....he's endoskeleton was showing...he didn't move..

"S-"

Freddy~

Bonnie stood oddly still,for some reason sparking."what.." I mutter,seeing bonbon as her eyes turned back to bright green."he...he beat goldie.." She said softly,crawling over crying."what.." I mutter,going over to bonnie."FREDDY BE CARFUL" she yells,I back away and look at her strangely."he's face.." She mutters,picking something up covered in codes."foxy..ripped it off him" she says,standing up."how..do you put it on..."

"Here.." I mutter as she hands it over."just...check on him.." I say,grabbing bonnies hand.he turned around and looked down."bonnie...look up" I say.he shakes he's head and he's ears lower."here...bonnie" I purr,he looks up and whimpers."here..." I say,putting it back on.hes system starts sounding and he looks up."f..freddy.." He whimpered,falling forward."go put him in bed" bonbon says sternly.

I nod and pick him up.

Bonbon~

"Come on...get up" I whisper,shaking he's shoulder.he was in animatronic mode and something didnt seem right about him..apart from the fact he's lost fur from foxy something just didnt seem right..bonnie said he was screaming..and sitting like springtrap...he doesn't eat......"back..he fell asleep" freddy sighs,throwing bb out.

"Do you know if springtrap and goldie had sex...." "Why the fuck would i know?" "He's your brother dumb shit" I groan,"once I think.." "That'd be it..I wouldn't be surprised if he's giving birth and foxys beaten him up over that." "That'd kill the baby by now,he just hit him with that bat quite a few times.." He says,I nod and look over at springtrap."hold on." I mutter,walking over to him."ima fix this up a little...just stay there with him".

I grab a old tarp and pull it down from the self,putting it on the ground with a few crates."bring him over here" I yell,he nods and brings goldie over."he should be ok when he wakes up...I hope" I mutter as he puts him down next to springtrap."same...lets go.."

-----------

That took a while for such a small chapter...

Anyway I'm on a minecraft server and I'm bored so..

Play.planetbeacon.com

Is the ip and I'm always on creative and mah name is oXFallenxAngelXo.id usually have a bonnie skin and talking shit in chat xD

Hope to see some of you on :) and please tell me your from wattpad or else ill be like:what da faq

^^