Passed out (ch 2)

Freddy~

I ran backstage to try and find bonnie,no luck...but Chica never lies so where could he have went?..I open the storage room door,accidentally slamming it against the wall."who's there..."

"Bonnie what's wrong with your voice?" I ask,turning the light on,"leave me in the darkness!" He hissed,grabbing the light for its circuits and smashing it."bonnie what's wrong? Your never like this" I say sadly,trying to din him in the dark room."I'm..I'm sick?" He says unsure of himself."bonnie come out here in the hallway where there's light,I don't even know why you want to be in the darkness" I say.

H drags himself out of the dark room and sits against the wall of the hallway,holding he's injured arm."the bandaid...started falling off" he whimpered,I sighed and smiled slightly."If you told me before I would've tightened it before,so you weren't holding the bandaid onto it" I sigh."freddy...why was Bon Bon flirting with you?" He asks.

Flirting?....Bon Bon...

"He wasn't flirting with me,we were talking about what to do if your arm isn't better by the time the pizzeria opens back up" I say,smiling."but..Bon Bon was putting he's hands all over you and giving you looks" bonnie says sadly."eh don't worry he may like me but I don't like him...I like someone else" I say softly,admiring bonnies eyes.

"GUYS IM BACK" foxy screams,running in the building and like usual..slamming the glass door.

"FOXY THAT DOORS GLASS YOU TWIT,IF YOU BREAK IT YOUR FIXING IT" I yell behind me."NOPE" he yells.i sigh and help bonnie up."come on let's go see what he's got,and hopefully hasn't broke the door" I groan."heh,k"

Bonnie~

I help my arm tighter,trying to put enough pressure on it to stop most of the bleeding."Bab-bonnie,you don't have to hold that bandaid it's tightened enough" freddy says,noticing my arm.

Wait..was he going to call me baby?...

"Don't worry lets just go check foxy" I mumble.i look up and begin laughing,Freddy looks at me strangely then looks forward and begins laughing to.

Foxy was laying ontop of Chica,asleep and Chica had the 'are you fucking kidding me?' Look all over her face."stop laughing and help get him off!' She yelled,Freddy walked over and grabbed foxys tail,dragging him off Chicas side."what happened to him?" Freddy asks,trying not to laugh at foxy and how he was laying."he just walked in,put some drinks in the fridge then came back and passed out ontop of me.." She groans,putting her hands on her sides and cracking her back...like what she usually does..

"Bonnie can you find Bon Bon,Bb and marionette and get them to bed well check out whatever foxys bought back tomorrow morning" Freddy says softly,I nod and walk off slowly.

"Yo,marionette you in here?" I ask,opening he's box."what? I'm busy..." He groans,looking up at me holding BBs balloon."what are yo-" "hush! I'm hiding it from him till he gives back my music box" he whispers,I smile and grip the boxes top."look,just go to sleep" I say and he nods,laying down.

Chica~

"I'll drag him back to he's cove and lay him at the entrance" I say softly,looking down at the passed out figure."k,I'm going to help bonnie" Freddy says and walks away."oh foxy...you cute bastard" I giggle and grab he's ankles.i sigh and start dragging him,potentially injuring he's tail but I don't care.

"Hey Chica" Bon Bon says behind me."oh hey,Freddy wants everyone to sleep" I explain and drop foxy legs."cool but one problem...he hasn't arranged a proper sleeping place for me,at the moment I'm sleeping on a table" she says sadly."sleep in the store room where bonnie sleeps,I'm sure the two love birds won't mind sleeping with each over" I giggle."we'll..BBs asleep in the guards room,marionettes in he's box and well..foxys..." She says,looking down at him."dead?" "Asleep" I correct her,laughing.

"Suuure,well I'm gonna go sleep..I think,night" "bye" I say,looking back down at foxy."fuck it...I'm not bothered to pull him up into the cove" I groan and crawl in,laying at the entrance next to the edge."goodnight you drunk ass" I sigh.

--time skip---

Bonnie~

I'm done trying to get comfy on the seats...Bon Bons sleeping in my 'room' so...where can I sleep? I hate BB,marionette will just shove he's foot in my mouth or something,Chica and foxy..no...and Bon Bon might MURDER me in my sleep..there's no other choice...

I slowly creep over to the stage and lay down next to Freddy,trying to control my suddenly unsteady breathing...what's wrong with me?...I'm never like this especially around him."bonnie?" Shit..."ugh..y..yeah?" I ask softly,"what are you doing?"he asks softly.ugh...think of something....fuck it..

"Bon Bon is sleeping in my area so I went and slept in he's area but it was cold and lonely and plus...I think I was going to break it...he chuckled softly and turned over,facing me."but why did you come and lay with me?" He asked,smiling."it was cold" I muttered,moving away slightly."then why are you moving away?" He asked,I sighed and shrugged,turning to face the other way.

He grab my waste and pulled me up against he's chest,I squeaked and covered my mouth quickly."heh,didn't know you got startled so easily" he giggled."pfft..it just.." "Scared you?" "Shush.." I mumble,he giggles and sighs.

Could this get any better?

Freddy~

I don't want to move....at all...

------

Well...it feels so weird righting after so long ._____.
Anyway hope you enjoyed and happy New Years 2 days before! But idgaf :D