Black world (ch 48)

Goldie~

(5 mins earlier)

"Springtrap?" I ask softly,walking over to him.he threw himself into the other corner of the room,panting and whimpering."springtrap,get up" I mumble,he looks up and snarls.

"You are mine now"

"B..babe,w..what happened to you.." I ask shakily as I step back slowly.he stands up and smiles evilly,opening he's eyes to revealing a white and black shrouding them."springtrap....no...please don't" I whimper as he larches forward,throwing us both against the wall."s..springt-" "shut up" he growls.

The room around us became a dark and eary silence fell between us.no matter what sound I tried to make it was silent...

"You are mine now.you are under my control.your brother is no use to you anymore.

The air begins to feel heavy as he moves slightly forward closer up against me.i try to scream out but he covers my mouth quickly."it's no use...you are mine now" he growls.he leans forward trying to kiss me but I end up giving in and just going along with it.

......

"Are you mine?" "Yes....spingtrap"

Freddy~

"What's all this screaming?" I ask,walking out into the dining room."what.the.fuck?..." I mutter,seeing the room become as a dark cloud covers it slowly like fog."Chica! Marionette come here!" I call."what about foxy!" Chica crys.i sigh and run over to her."go,out into the backroom" I say quickly,throwing foxy over my shoulders."what's happening?!" Marionette yells,carrying dan.

I slam the door and sigh,looking up."we missing anyone" I ask."1..2..3..4..5..6..no 7 or eight" marionette says."who?" "Goldie and bb" Chica says."uh and bonbon and springtrap!" Bonnie says angrily."fuck.." I mutter,looking up at the door."freddy don't.there in that cloud,if they are it's to late" Chica says,panting."they helped us one time or another...if anything it our turn to help them" I mumble."I'm not going,foxys outcold and bonnies a little bitch" Chica says."fine,I'm going alone" I growl,opening the door.the blackness knocked out all the lights in the hallway including the emergency ones."BB,GOLDIE??ANYONE IN THERE" I yell,stepping back as the black fog slowly creeps closer.

"I'm going to regret this" I mutter,running in.

The world around me becomes black and heavily in feeling."goldie? Anyone!" I call,trying to see whats around me."freddy!"bonnie? But wasn't he in the room back there?..I turn around and run to where the voice was but the world slowly becomes light and the sound of a soft tune begins playing.

Oh my god....

I'm in my old childhood room..."freddy stop!" Bonnie yells,laughing as I jumped off the desk with the nerf gun.

...this must've been when we first started dating...we're both 17...

"Freddy you idiot stop" he laughs as I crawled ontop of him."why,you said it's a game" "it only a game till someone gets hurt." He says,smirking."who's gonna get hurt?" "You" he laughed,pushing me off him.

I step back as the room becomes black again and the scene becomes a black eary buzzing sound.

What was that..and why did I see it?..I left bonnie in that room so why is he there?..

I continue to run straight froward,forgetting anything that could possibly trip me.a light ahead starts to show,showing a figure laying in the middle of it crying."hello?" I call out,running over to it."freddy?.." Bonbon says whimpers,looking up."what happened?..." I ask,picking her up."I dont know,I woke up and goldie and springtrap were walking around then spingtrap suddenly looked over to me-" she tried and began crying again."forget it,I need to find the others" I mutter,holding her like I would with bonnie

It was ages till we came across bb but he was torn up and smirking,with he's eyes closed."bb?" Bonbon asks.hes head slowly lifts up as he looks up at us with piercing white eyes."YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE' he screams loudly and stands up,running off quickly."bb! Get back here!" I yell.

"I'm scared" bonbon whispers as the room begins to become heavy.(stuffy)

"How can we get back? It's to dark" bonbon whimpers,I sigh and look down at her.her light green eyes visible In the bitch black darkness."I know" I say."I don't even know where I'm going" I groan.i take one step forward and put bonbon down,looking straight ahead."what?" She asks."goldie...spingtrap?.." I mutter,grabbing her hand tightly and running over to them.

"Freddy.no" she says suddenly,pulling me back.

"What? Why?" "Look" she whimpers,pointing forward.

Marionette,Chica,foxy,bb,goldie and spingtrap were standing infront of me and bonbon,torn,smirking evilly and the same pricing white eyes bb had.

"Where's bonnie and dan.." I mutter,pulling bonbon behind me."daddy!" "Daniel!" Bonbon yells out,running past me."NO BONBON,GET BACK HERE NOW" I yell,chasing after her.

I jump ontop of her,looking forward.springtrap was holding dan."let me go! They have your child!" She yells."I know but it's not like there hurting him,I'm worried about bonnie" I mumble,holding her down."bonnie?" I call out."freddy" bonbon whispers softly,looking behind me."wh-..bonnie?.." I mutter.

"Get off!" She screams,I get off her and stare at bonnie in shock...

He was cut,bleeding and had ripped bandages around him and he's face..."what did you do!?" I yell out,facing back at the others."bonnie,no!" Bonbon screams,holding him in her lap as she tries to stop he's bleeding."freddy,I need you!" She screams.

Springtrap steps infront of the others,smiling like nothing matters."you have 3 choices..." He says."3..what.." I mutter,looking behind him."you can either,keep the child and sacrifice the other 2 or save one of the rabbits but lose the other one and the child" he says.

My heart dropped...what the fuck do I chose......bonnies my mate (insert Lenny face here) bonbon one of the closets I know and plus if i lost bonnie shed never accept me as her friend again and Daniels my child....why did It have to come to me...

"You have 30 seconds"

God please help....