Uh..awkward (ch 56)

Marionette~

"Ballooooooooon biiiiiitch" I called out,holding the net above the vent.he walked in and sighed,looking around."OH SHIT" I yell,falling with the net.i fell ontop of him and he looked up,holding a small army knife up against my mask."get if off" he growls,I get up and pull it off as I step back he stands up and throws the knife down.

"What's gotten into you" I growl,smirking."foxy gave me this to play with,so don't bother me" he says smiling.he looks so fucking dopey."amazing....I could care less" I laugh as he runs over to the knife and picks it up,looking up at me."what? You're going to stab me..." I mutter,leaning to the side.

"Stabbing is to easy" he laughs.picking it up.i sigh and jump up onto the bench,kicking the net back over him."to easy..." I mutter,walking out."FOXY BB HAS YOUR KNIFE" I yell out.

Where is everyone...."HELLO..." I yell out."AHHHH-" "SHUT UP" I growl,grabbing BBs wrist and making him drop the knife."where is everyone..." I mumble,he shrugs and pulls away."asleep?" He mutters."nah,not everyone can be asleep and plus its only 8PM Chica would be awake but the kitchen lights are off.." I say,looking around.i look forward and sigh."maybe they went out?" "I wouldn't be surprised...but goldie never leaves here so he would atleast be awake" I say softly.

"Let's go check" he says,running over to the door."don't throw it open though!" I say,running over to him.we push the door open and look in.goldie was laying in the corner,holding something but it was to dark to make out."we'll...he's here" bb says awkwardly,shutting the door."where's the others?...foxys cove is open and he's not in there,the bathrooms lights are off and usually bonbon would be out here" "oh yeah...and apart from bonnie and freddy noone can go in there room" he says,I nod and look around."come on,lets just go to sleep" I mumble,he shakes he's head and looks down.

"Don't leave me out here..." He says sadly,throwing the knife over to foxys cove."to bad" I giggle,shutting the door on him."HEY,OPEN UP" he yells,banging on it.i smirk and let go,jumping into my box."RUDE" he yells,pulling me out of my box."AYYYYY" I yell,trying to grab ahold of stuff that he dragged me past."what are you's yelling about..." We both look up as bonbon pulls him off me.i smirk and stand up."guys stop yelling,everyone's asleep" "but where?!" Bb says."freddy and bonnie are in there room with Daniel,goldies in he's room and the rest of us are in the far back room" she says."oh.." I mutter."now get to sleep...I'm serious" she says,we nod and walk over to our sleeps areas.

Bonnie~ in the morning-

"Yeah...true but I don't think he's going to fix him..." I mutter,fixing the blanket over my shoulder."eh...atleast he's got a mate" Chica says softly,I nod and sigh."it's so cold..." I mumble,she nods and looks at the window."it's still raining...that's why" "oh.." I say."it must be heavy...I mean like the clouds have turned orange on the sunrise" she says softly,getting up.i stand up and walk over to the window."dad" I look down and smile slightly,picking dan up."hey sweetie" Chica says softly,playing with he's ear softly."not easy,is it?" She asks,I shrug and rest him to my side."it's easier then I thought to be honest" I say,looking out the window."yeah right" she giggles,walking behind us.

"Where's the others?" I ask,she shrugs and sits on the stage."don't know...it just so cold" she mutters."hey.." "Hi" I say softly,watching as bonbon stumbled in."you look tired..." Chica mumbles,standing up."i am...I had to get up to tell those two to hush.." She says.

"Go back to sleep,you're tired as hell" Chica says softly.i lay back on the stage,watching as dan tugged at the blanket."dan stop" I say softly,smiling.he makes soft growls as he tugs at the blanket."ok ok,fine you have it" I giggle,pulling the blanket up and throwing it over him.

"Dark" he says,tumbling around in the blanket."look who finally woke up" I say,picking dan up from the blanket."yeah...the room was so bright.." He mumbles,I smile and put dan on my lap as he continues tugging in the blanket."it's still pretty early..." I say softly as he sits next to me."yeah..still to Bright" he mutters."isn't it cold for you?.." I ask,he shakes he's head.

(Btw this is freddy I forgot to write that)

"No why?" "It's freezing out here" I say softly,snuggling up next to him."aren't you in pain?.." He asks,smirking."no.." I mutter.he gets up and looks around."where's everyone else?" "Chica just took bonbon back to sleep,she said marionette and bb were screwing around yesterday or something" I say,he puts dan on the blanket and pulls me closer.kissing me softly.

I wrap my arms around he's neck and smile softly into the kiss.he grabs my waste and pulls me slightly closer towards him.we both pull away and look at dan as he stumbled around with the blanket over him."he's stuck isn't he?" I ask,giggling.freddy nods and pulls the blanket up from him."it's not going to be long till he starts chewing on stuff" he says."yeah but he's not going to be as bad as a normal animal bunny...I hope" I say softly,picking him up.

"Ima go check in goldie,stay here incase he's ya know...with springtrap" he mutters.i nod and pick dan up,putting him back on my lap.

Goldie~

"Hey get up" I growl and pull whatever it was that I was holding closer."Goldie get up" the voice was clearer and the world became brighter."whaaaat" I groan,sitting up."get up,you need to get clean" I sigh and look around."come on.." I stand up and sigh.i must've been really trippy since whoever this was had to grab me."ok..you're either drunk or tried as fuck" he says,I shrug and pull away,leaning up against the wall."you're to tired..." He growls.i lay back down and sigh.

"I'm coming back in soon" I shrug and cuddle up against the thing I was holding before.

----------------

Well....rest of the chapter didnt save :/...shit...I think something's wrong ith me xD

Bonnie and freddy:

Bonnie-submissive

Freddy-dominant

Spinrgtrap x goldie:

Spingtrap-dominant

Goldie-submissive...

See anything weird with that?....and yes because there both bears and rabbits I ship them both xD but I ship bonnie x freddy harder ._...