You want to what?, (chapter 63)

Freddy~

"So.." I mutter awkwardly,sitting next to Chica as she goes threw her book."where's the others?" "Asleep" she replies plainly."oh but.bonnie and marionette are in the kids room playing around" she adds."your lucky compared to what I got stuck with"she mutters,looking up at me."huh?..."

"Foxy doesn't like me much,so I don't bother...you and bonnie are a different story along with springtrap and goldie" she says softly."I want to take it further but I don't know how.." I mumble,sitting back on the chair."marry him" she laughs,looking back down at the book.

"I would...but...he wouldn't say yes" "wait...you would but your worried he won't say yes" she laughs,putting the book down dan crossing her arms.

Chica~

"He will say yes you idiot! You've had a kid and probably fucked more times then foxys humped mikes dead body!" I say,laughing.he sighs and rests he's head on the table."yeah but it'll be awkward,he won't say yes with everyone around...plus I honestly don't want to do that whole ceremony shit.." "You don't have to...and ill help,ill take the others out to go shopping or whatever if anyone else is still here it'd be goldie and springtrap with the two kids but they'll be asleep" "why." "Do it at night,goldie and springtrap will be sexing and the kids will be asleep so it'll just be you two!" I say,smirking."when..." He groans.

"Hmm....how about the night after tomorrow?" I ask.he shrugs and nods slowly.

"Don't I have to give him a ring or some shit?...." "Why bother just do that human shit but grab he's hand,I don't know" i say and stand up from the seat,grabbing the book."I'll be in the cove" I say softly and walk off leaving him face down on the table.

----later

Bonnie~

"Where are the others going?" I ask,getting off the stage."I dunno..quick freddy isn't guarding!" Marionette laughs as bb runs past with the other nerf gun."FIIIIRREEE" bb yells.i smirk and cross my arms as the two run out from beside me."wha the fuck?" Freddy shouts,running into the kitchen with the two laughing as they continued to shoot nerf bullets at him.

"BONNIE" he yells.i giggle and grab the fire strike nerf gun and begin shooting to.

"Ay guys stop!" I yell,laughing as they both come to a halt."let's go shoot goldie and springtrap!" "Guys be carful they're in there getting it on so be carful AND GO TO SLEEP IN HALF AN HOUR YOU TWO" Chica yells,shutting the door.

"Don't go and shoot them..it'd hurt especially if...ya know...." Freddy mumbles as he looks over at me."guys,don't" I call,seeing the two ready to run into the backroom.

"Where you going?" I ask."just fixing something" freddy calls out from the back wall...what...he's looking at a wall with a old shelf on it? What could he be fixing."marionette,bb go play snuf of whatever in the kids room" he calls out.

"Whyyyyyyyyy" bb whines.i sigh and look at them."pretend it's a call of duty map..ill help set it up" I say and run with the two into the room."I'll be about fifteen minutes then ill come back out" I say softly,walking past.

Freddy~

"You there..." I ask as bonnie shuts the door."yeah,bonbon and foxy just bolted into the shop for no reason.the door on the other side was locked and foxy went face first" Chica laughed."god this skype thing better be worth it...I still have no idea how to end the call..." "I do,I'm more...tech." She giggles before turning the camera on."where's bonnie?" "Bb and marionette were screwing around in the dining room so he took them into the kids room to play some call of Duty map or something" I say awkwardly,looking back at the door room.

"Yeah,don't worry ill end the call before you two begin getting it on" she says and winks."shut up." I mutter,smirking."hold on I gotta go get something-" "you really didn't go looking for a ring or something out of the lost and found box..." She groans."no,I need something so I'm not scratching the screen so much.." "Fuck it,just hold it gently" "you know how hard it is when your covered in fur.." "I GOT FEATHERS MATE" "so" I laugh.

"What's goldie and springtrap doing" "really...." I mutter plainly and she shrugs."I'll go check..." I groan and she burst out laughing.

I run over to the room and slowly open the door.the two already made it obvious thanks to one or the other throwing the submissive against the wall a few times so...ugh..no..nope nope nope nope nope nope nopeeeee

I shut the door and ran back over to the camera."fuck no.." "Your brother seen you all over bonnie,why Not see him all over springtrap" she asks,laughing."oh by the way,the kids are asleep in the kitchen in the big box,i put a shit ton of pillows in it and stuff so don't worry" "kitchen..." I ask."KIDS ROOM" "that what I thought..." I mumble.

"There not girls" I add,smirking seeing her sudden expression change from laughing to pissed off."fuck you,just put the camera down and wait till bonnie comes out" she groans.

"Sorry,they kept pushing the boxes over,Daniel and ash were also playing or atleast trying it was like..mayhem" bonnie sighs,shutting the door behind him."what's with the random cloth on the shelf?.." I look back and shrug trying to keep he's attention off that."what you wanna do?..play a game not that there is any but we can make up our own...or...yeah that's about it.." He says.

"I not really in the mood to play a game.." I mumble...now here's the awkwardness....fuck..

"What do ya wanna do then? We can..play a different sort of game?,we got much longer then seven minutes and a free closet..." He giggles.i sigh and grab he's arm,pulling him forward slightly."nah,well get dirty" "we can have a shower" he laughs and cuddles against me.

"BB,REALLY" marionette yells,followed by the three others laughing."he's probably tipped the box on marionette.." Bonnie mumbles,looking back.

I look over at the screen of the phone and sigh.

(HOLY HELL IT'S SO...SUSPENSEFUL? I DUNNO TH WORD FUCCCK MEEE)

"Hey, bonnie..." I ask,he looks up and giggles."hmm?"

I pull him over to the side where I know the camera was facing and grab he's hand,looking away.

"What's wrong? You seem a little...off?" He asks.i sigh and kneel infront of him,he looks down at me confused.

"Bonnie..will marry me?"

----

I was inspired from j-dog a hollywood undead member proposed on stage infront of millions <3 that guys got balls to do that.

...I couldn't even right "marry" without going 'HOLY FUCCKCKCKCKCKLCKCKC'

Getting close to the end guys ;)