Lifes never all that easy (ch 30)!!<3

Freddy~

While the others were talking and whatnot I went into the supply room and not has this been the second time that foxys left that animal rabbits cage open and it's gotten out...I sigh and look around,lifting up old tarps and monitors looking for this little fur ball.

"You think you got rid of me". I growl and spin around,looking for where the voice was coming from."what?" I say angrily,looking around at the pitch black room."new form...new voice...new achievements"

Wait...what?

"SCREEEE"

Bonnie~

While everyone went off and we got ready for the night,I watched as marionette took the two into the supply room...but why did he stop?...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" marionette screams,running under the table.Jayden grabbed Daniel and ran over to foxy,hiding behind him in horror."What happened?" I ask."u-" "hello...old friends"

'Oh shit shit shit shit shit shit' my mind raced.

Fucking 3 times taller then all of us animatronic stepped out of the dark room,gripping freddy by the necktie."bonnie it's your cousin" foxy mocked."no....I don't have a cousin" I whimper,crawling up onto the stage."what's wrong...don't remember me?" "No..actually no we don't" bonbon said.i giggled and looked back up....bad idea.

Noone~

Bonnie looked up making up contact with the new animatronic by accident.it dragged freddy along as it walked over to bonnie."LEAVE HIM ALONE" marionette yelled angrily,running over."BONNIE RUN" Chica squealed as the animatronic dropped freddy and threw marionette at bonnie.

Marionette sat up daizly,trying to figure out the world image around him as bonnie continued to push him back in protection."WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" bonnie yelled,biting he's lip trying not to cry from fear.bonnie looked behind the bigger animatronic to see freddy changed to human mode...but he's neck was bleeding as well as he's arm and face.chica got up and ran over to freddy,checking him but ended up making him yelp loudly from sudden pain.the animatronic walked over to Chica,making her squeal as it grabbed her by the shirt.

Revealing her bra ~3~...

"BONNIE RUN,GET THE OTHERS OUT" Chica squealed,tossing about.bonnie stood up shakily,throwing the dizzy marionette over he's shoulder and leading dan and Jayden out.foxy stood back along with bonbon wondering what to do.

They could go after freddy but he's bleeding to much and even just touching him lightly makes him yelp and going after Chica to rescue her is to risky.

Chica~

I tried holding myself up from being chocked to death but every time I got a small glimpse at freddy I felt sick...there were hand prints over he's neck and he's arm was scratched deeply."FOXY" I squealed....it's now or never..

I sighed and let myself hang loos till I gave this 'thing' the idea I was dead...

Three minutes passed and it gave me up,throwing me down and turning to foxy.i sighed and rubbed my neck a little then ran over t freddy,grabbing he's hand."shhh" I hush him.

I manage to drag him out and into the guards room without the animatronic noticing."is he ok?!" Bonnie asks frantically.i shrug and change him to hybrid mode."freddy?" I mutter,gliding my hand down he's scratched arm.i looked around and grabbed mikes water bottle..hold up..

Where even is mike and Jeremy?...fuck it."bonnie help me" I say softly,he nods and holds the bottle as I grab freddys arm,looking for the scratched part."here" I mumble,he slowly pours the water as I try to wash away most of the blood."where am I?" "What's happening?" Jayden asks after marionette."Jayden go to sleep" I says softly,he nods and uses dan as a soft pillow.dan giggles and slowly falls asleep with marionette hugging the both of them.

Freddy groans and opens he's eyes."b..bonnie" I sigh and smile slightly."w...what the hell happened?" He asks dazed."no idea but I think goldie took control of a really old animatronic" I whimper,looking out the window."it's to quite" foxy mumbles.

Freddy groans and tries to move and ends up yelping."shhh" bonbon hushs him as she kneels next to me."I'm scared" bonnie whimpers."shhh! He's coming and hide!" "Where?!" "Away from the windows" I says sternly as I drag freddy under the table with me and pull the cloth down.

Foxy~

I look over at bonnie,he was shaking and whimpering as a shadow grew taller against the back of the office wall.i sigh and crawl over to him and pull him closer then I would with Chica."hush" I whisper....why did this feel good?...

Chica...she just fidgets and moves around but bonnie...he stays in one place...no wonder why freddy must love laying and whatnot with him.the shadow went away and Chica poppet out from under the table smiling slightly."he's asleep but hurt deeply" "what the fuck is going on this year?! First I get cheated on,beaten up,pregnant and hurt and now a new animatronic!" Bonnie groans,hiding back.

I looked back at freddy,he was laying in Chicas lap shivering and wheezing like someone with asthma.a loud smash from outside followed by bb screaming and a loud smashing sound."GUYS WHO WAS THIS BECAUSE I KIND OF SMASHED IT" bb yelled."good boy!" I yelled,making bonnie flinch from my loud voice.

"G-"

"OH SHIT!"

---

Sorry!!!!! Took so long! :( IV BEEN SO BUSY IT'S MY SISTERS 21st AND IM BECOMING LESBAIN...hehe

....anyway~

Cuaaaa