Chica (ch 13)

-today's might be a little depressing,my mum and sister passedaway last night from a car crash,Iv been really sad and now probably going to suffer depression since my mum was my light :(- just a little warning

Chica~

"Then she said I'm here with my friends~" I sang loudly,running around the pizzeria."Chica..I'm trying to sleep..in fact all of us are except you" foxy groans,looking up at me.

"I don't care,yots should all be up,it's 6 In the morning."coming into the club with all the girls in the back of me what the fuck this aint football why they trying to tackle me?" I sing."GET UP" I shout,I look over at bonnie and freddy.

Bonnie was resting peacefully on freddys chest.wont be sleeping peacefully for long."BONNIE GET UP SO FREDDY CAN FUCK YA" I yell,bonnie jumps up and looks up at me instantly,shaking in fear."what the hell? I was asleep!" He yells irritated."I giggle and run off.now who can I ster up?

Marionette.

I walk over to the music box and turn it off,and run away waiting for any reaction.nothing.he must be to deep in sleep..."this sucks,I'm bored" I mumble quickly and run over to the sleeping foxy."foxy~get up" I whisper,crawling over him.he doesn't budge or move just sleeps."bitch" I mutter and lay next to him.

~~~~~

I wake up to soft crying in the back room,I sit up and look around,foxy is talking to bonbon and marionette and frddy are no where in sight."what's the crying?" I ask."bonnie and freddy" foxy mumbles,pointing to the back room"what happened?" I ask."freddy woke up to goldie trying to dismantle bonnie,all morning bonnies been in pain and noone can find goldie" bonbon explains sadly,looking down."what about freddy?" I ask."you don't want to go near him...he's in this state where's he's like...very alert and basically like a mother and a child and bonnies the child,freddy won't seem to go anywhere away from bonnie" foxy explains."but...how did he dismantle bonnie shout freddy noticing?" I ask confused.

"Freddy is a deep sleeper,he wouldn'tv noticed in time,he only woke up because he heard bonnie screaming and goldie growling,freddy hasn't left to do anything" foxy says."when we went in there while you were asleep,freddy had bonnie curled up against he's chest,freddy was growling and had this look of death on he's face,when foxy went over to him he growled and hissed and well..pulled bonnie away until he was basically laying up against the wall.we left them and we have no idea what's happening at the moment" bonbon says.

I walk over to the back room door and opening it.my heart instantly broke.

Freddy was resting he's head on Bonnies shoulder.bonnie was really pail and hardly breathing."freddy" I whisper,walking over slowly.hes eyes shot open and he began growling and pulled bonnie back gently."I'll help him...just don't hurt me and ill help bonnie..and you" I say,reaching out to bonnie.

Freddys never been in this kind of way before...I mean he has been angry before but not like...over protective angry.i sigh and grab bonnie gently,freddys gaze fell on my hand as I gently lifted bonnies hand.

He backed off and crawled away.i shrugged It off and picked bonnie up,seeing the cuts in him in human hybrid mode.i sighed and took him back to the cove,dropping him down."foxy! Bonbon! I need your help!" I yell,petting bonnies side."you'll be fine..just hold on" I whisper,grabbing his hand.hes breath became heavier as the room became darker.

~~~one sortof treatment later~~~

I put bonnie back down in the backroom where him and freddy were sleeping and walked away slowly.freddy walked over and laid next to him,cuddling him.i smile slightly and waked out,shutting the door and sliding down it.

"He can't know" i whisper,trying not to cry.

~~~

? What could it be?...I don't even know yet,thnx for reading