Finally (ch 64)

Bonnie~

Holy fuck...is he serious?..I mean yeah we've got a kid and all but.......is this a joke..?..

I cover my mouth and nod quickly."y..yes" I mange to say softly.he gets back up and grabs me,hugging me tightly."now you're mine forever" he says...I can't stop crying at the point..not because I'm sad...over whelmed..I guess.

Chica~

"FUCK YEEEEAAH" I scream right after I hang the call up."HE DID IT"

"Calm down,we heard you from outside the car" bonbon says,shutting her door."who did what?" Fxy asks confused."freddy!-" "grew some balls" foxy interrupts making bonbon burst out laughing in the back."he actually grew some unlike you" I mutter.

"What he do?!" Bonbon yells."he proposed to bonnie,that's why I took us three out" I say."oh but why not marionette and stuff?" "They were playing in the kids room,and goldie and springtrap were banging" "damn..." Foxy mumbles.

"Fuck yeah" bonbon laughs."let's go home" I say tiredly,laying back.

-lil bit later...

;)

Goldie~

"O..ohh god yes...faster!" "Ill shove a pipe up your ass if you don't shut up" springtrap yells.i grip the edge of the table,feeling the obvious (WTF ..I can't think) cramp ? Lower."bae,right here!" I yell.he chuckles and pulls out completely."what the fuck are you doing,you just-" "get on the table" he says suddenly,pulling me up.

"Uh...-WHA-" he covered my mouth using he's other hand."you think getting dick hurts?,lets try this.." He mumbles,pushing one finger In..didn't hurt..I shrugged and looked up."fine..." He says, and adds another...ok...maybe after four...

"ok..ok..ok now..it's hurting" I say,gripping he's other hand.(the one that was on goldies mouth)

"But were only up to five....lets...just..-" "OW HOLY FUCK"

...am I bleeding yet...HOW AM I NOT BLEEDING...OW.

--

Next ghczprer will be bonnie x freddy smut,cya ;) were so close to be done :(