Feel better? (Ch 4)

Bonnie~

I slowly woke up to sun light flooding the room,making it hard to see.i tried getting up until I noticed freddy had he's arms wrapped around me,restraining me from any movement."f..freddy let go" I groan,he unwraps he's arms and turns over,laying the other way.

I got my jacket on and pants then walks out into the dining room to see marionette getting pins from a drawer."what are you doing up this early?" I ask,rubbing the back of my neck."it's 3 in the afternoon and I'm trying to find a pin or something sharp" he says,flicking through some stuff."need help?" "Nope".

"Well...does you back hurt" Chica asks slyly,looking at me."not really my arm does a little though" I say,looking down at my arm."should be fine for now" she says softly,still smiling evilly."well you know how we can change the animatronic anytime we want,right?" She asks,"well duh..." "Well foxy found another mode! It's like animatronic but we don't have wires,we can stand and talk just no metal or steel In us" she says excited."and?" I ask.

"Well I think those modes are like a animal mode so we...well you guys will have mating season" she says awkwardly."nice...ill try it later" I groan and go back to the backroom/storage room idk room...

"Freddy...wake up' I whisper,shaking he's shoulder.he groans and pulls he's shirt over he's face,"heh...get up" I say softly,nudging him a little harder."bonnie...I'm tired leave me alone" he groans,I giggle and lay next to him."why did you get up?" He asks,turning over and pulling me up against him."bright" I whimper.

"Mm~" I moan,as he begins to nibble the back of my neck where he's already bitten into...was that what Chica was looking at?...

"Are you going to sleep?" I giggle,he nods and lays back down.i sigh and let myself be dragged back into the darkness of my dreams.

Chica~

HAHAHA BONNIE HAS A HICKEY! "Foxy foxy foxy!" I squeal,"what? What's wrong?" H asks worried."bonnie and Freddy...there dating!" I squeal exited."good on them" he says and goes back to scratching he's hook on the floor,"you know Freddy will get mad if you keep doing that" I say."I don't care" he groans.

"What's Wong?" "Nothing" foxys never like this..."fooooxy" I giggle,grabbing he's tail."Chica...stop.." "Nope" I giggle and rub he's tail a lot."hehe fuzzy" I laugh and run off."Chica!"

Marionette~

Where is Freddy? And bonnie?...iv checked everywhere the bathrooms,the stage even the guards room...where am I forgetting....

THE BACK ROOM!!!

I quickly get up and run across the hallway,sliding on the floor to the door."bonnie?" I ask loudly,throwing the door open.i quickly end up regretting that decision."u..ugh...oops?" I mumble,bonnie looks up in pure shock while Freddy just continues to lay there not even acknowledging that I was here."s..sorry" I mutter and slam the door shut."hey marionette~" bb says slyly runs back down the hall with my music box in he's arms."BB GIVE IT BACK" I scream.

"Guys calm down' Bon Bon says softly,picking Bb up and taking the music box from him."b..but" "marionette give the balloon back..." Bon Bon growls.i sigh and nod,running off and grabbing he's balloon."here..." I mumble.

"You two stop bugging each over ok?" Bon Bon asks,I nod and walk off.

Freddy~

"How" bonnie asks."don't...just lay down babe" I whisper."don't you get paranoid?" He asks."not really.." I mumble."bonnie" Chica screams,banging on the door of the room."ugh...WHAT" bonnie screams."ARE YOU TWO FUCKING" "NO!" Bonnie yells."not yet" I whisper softly,smirking."Freddy!" Bonnie yells in a hushed whisper,blush on he's face."Can I come in?!" She screams.'in a minute!" I yell.grabbing my shirt."I'll out the stuff back on the table" bonnie says softly.

"Come in" I groan.'hai! What are you's doing? Hm?" She asks."I was sleeping.." I mutter."nothing" bonnie says."well...now that your up...cya!" She laughs and runs out."sometimes...she really annoys me.." I growl."same but...she did get us up" bonnie whispers,climbing onto my back."what do you think your doing?" I ask,smiling."I wanna ride" he says,pouting.

"Nope" I whisper,biting he's neck softly."hmmm~ fr..Freddy no~" he whispers,"wow...it's so easy to make you moan" I giggle,pulling back."no" he says."oh really..." I groan and push him back again,biting harder."AH~" "oh really..." I laugh."shut up...I can make you moan" he whispers,smirking."yep whatever,lets just go see what the others are doing" I say and turn to face the door."aww...c'mon..." He groans,"hm...fine if you can make me moan...ill do whatever you want for a week" "k" he said,standing.

In a way to make bonnie moan is the easiest thing ever...as for me...heh..."Freddy make this easy..please?" He whispers,wrapping he's arms around my neck."fine..." I groan,wrapping my arms around he's waste."I..I don't know how to...don't worry" he says softly,"eh" I say and bite he's neck."Freddy s..stop doing that~" he moans,gripping my shirt."nah it's gets cuter every time" I laugh,pushing him against the wall,"stawp" he groans cutely.

"The mark...it's real noticeable" I say softly,noticing it."aha...it doesn't matter.." He's whispers.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP AND GET OUT HERE FOR FOOD" Chica screams.

"CHICA GET OUT" me and bonnie both yell.

One day....we'll get here...ill*

-------------

Ok...lesson learned...NEVER TYPE UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!! I feel like im gonna throw up....nevermind just...hope ya enjoyed :D byee