Loving shower (ch 15)

Now for the chapters I'm going to put music in that goes with fnaf or goes with the characters :3

---this one reminds me of golden freddy Cx--

A few hours later the group expect bonnie and freddy go out to find goldie but no luck.chica comes back into the room to see freddy holding bonnie lovingly,nuzzling hes neck softly.she smiled and slowly walked back out,shutting the door and leaving them in privacy.while she went and thought out how to help them recover properly.

Freddy~

I sighed and held him closer."I wish this never happened...I wish i wasn't such a deep sleeper" I mumble,looking down at bonnie.

He's eyes were closed with blood covering nearly he's whole face.i whimper and hold him tighter,closing my eyes tightly."f..freddy" he whispers,moving around slightly.i look back down at him and smile."open your eyes,it's ok" I say softly."I..I can't it hurts to much...plus I kinda can't...my eyes are locked shut from the dry blood" he mumbles,hiding he's face in my neck."if I can stand ill take you to the shower" I say,going to out him down."no,it's ok...I'm fine" he mutters.i sigh and lay back against the wall,closing my eyes as sleep begins to drift in.

~~~~

I wake up and look around.i look down and smile,bonnie was asleep,he's breathing was calm."freddy?" Chica asks,opening the door as she steps in.i look up at her and look back down at bonnie."hm?"

"You know about what happened right?" I nod softly and look back up at her."d..don't go having sex...that's all" she says and walks out awkwardly."the fuck?" I mutter,placing bonnie down and standing up.i hold myself up against the wall for a moment and sigh,standing properly."c'mon bonz,let get you cleaned up" I whisper,picking him up slowly.

-time skip-

I turn the water on and pick bonnie up,he shakes he's head quickly and groans,wrapping he's arms around my neck and resting he's head in my shoulder."shhh it's ok" I whisper."f..freddy" he whimpers,shivering at the cold touch of the water.

I smile and help him stand."I..it hurts" he whimpers,resting up against my back."what does" I ask awkwardly."my back...from goldie" he says softly.i smile slightly and help him stand properly."just wash your face so you can see" I say,helping him.

:3.........derp

-nother time skip biatch-

I place him down on stage and lay down next to him,bored as hell...

"What are we going to do?" He asks."what can we do is more the question" I say.

Chica~

"THIS ISNT RIGHT" I say awkwardly."what isn't?" Bonbon asks,playing with bb."bonnie...he's so submissive" I say."uh..and?" "...he's....pregnant" I say awkwardly,rubbing the back of my neck."bullshit" bonbon mumbles,looking back down at marionette."how can he? He's a guy" marionette says,clapping bonbons hands."true...my thingy must be wrong,heh" I say,throwing the sheet of paper away."he's not..don't worry' bonbon says softly,smiling.

---sorry had to cut it short :< so tired! Just updated a fnaf smut book that took nearly 2/half hours to write....go check it out on meh profile and comment what smut u want -_^!.