Friends? (Ch 40)

Freddy~

As much as we all hate to admit it...this new animatronic seemed to control himself and become a little nicer but him and bonnie don't seem to work out...at all..

We need up having to fix him before management came in and looked at the place so now this animatronic just sits in the backroom with goldie and thankfully goldies soul went back into its own place even when we tried getting rid of the suit.

....so now instead of 7 of us there 8 and not including the kids.

Noone~

Bonnie sat alone in the dining room,fiddling with a toy of dans."bonnie" Chica asked softly,opening the door."what" bonnie growled,glaring at her."what's wrong with you and spring trap?" She asked."he doesn't like me,I don't like him it's as simple as that" bonnie growls,looking away."bonnie...I came out here to try and get you to introduce yourself properly,ever since freddy fixed him up you and spring trap have been at eachove-" "Chica?" Bonnie spun around and growled,standing up slowly."you" bonnie growled.springtrap snickered and pushed Chica to the side,he's eyes turning a bright white.

"come on,come get me bitch" springtrap laughed."gladly" bonnie mumbled,running at him."FREDDY" Chica screamed."what now?" Freddy called,walking out."god dammit,foxy! There fighting again" he called."Chica get back" foxy said softly,putting her aside.freddy ripped bonnie off and foxy pulled springtrap away.

But the two weren't done yet.

Bonnie began fidgeting and growling as springtrap shivered.

"bonnie...bonnie" freddy said softly,trying to calm him down."Bonnie!" He said sternly,startling bonnie and stopping him from moving alot."haha bitch! You got yelled at" springtrap mocked,laughing.bonnie whimpered and pulled away from freddy,running into the back room."ha ha" springtrap laughed,pushing foxy off."I'm getting real sick of these two fighting twenty four seven" foxy mumbles,rubbing he's arm."easy way to fix it....let one out at a time" freddy mumbled."what?" "Ill explain later,I gotta find bonnie" freddy says quickly,walking off.

Bonnie was sitting in the bathrooms,crying softly."they don't care about me..it's all about springtrap now" he mumbled,crying."bonnie...open the door" freddy said,banging on the door.bonnie whimpered and turned the lights off,making the room plummet into darkness as he crawled over to the sinks and hid under them."bonnie...open the door,I didn't mean to yell at you" freddy said.bonnie whimpered and coughed.bonnie gave up and opened the door,drawing back over to the sink.

"Bonnie,you know I never mean to yell at you like that...it's just you were moving to much" he whispered,pulling bonnie closer.bonnie whimpered and hug freddy."it's springtrap,he's making me do it" bonnie cries."I know..." Freddy mumbles,hugging him tighter.

"He won't get to you anytime soon" freddy says softly.

"Dumbass rabbit" "that's what you are" goldie mutters,throwing a box at him."yeah but I'm hybrid..I think" springtrap mumbled."so...what are we going to do..we're stuck in here till 12" goldie growls.

Spring looked over and smirked evilly."I know what you've done recently with freddy and bonnie" he says slyly,crawling over to goldie."and" goldie says,glaring at springtrap."well...it's another 7 hours till 12..we can get alot done~" spring said.

"I guess...