May be young but im not stupid (ch 11)

Marionette~

"Balloon boy nicknamed as f-kc boy" I turned over,facing Chicas laptop."HEY BB,SMIKE MADE A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR NICKNAME" I yell."so?" He says calmly."marionette shut up! I can't hear" Chica says,turning the volume up.i groan and walk away from the cove."fuck boy" I sing,running down the hall till I come to the cleaning supply room."fuck"

Francine?...I look in,seeing her tearing up the address code on her animatronic arm."what are you doing?" I mumble,she instantly spins around,covering her arm and changing to human form."does it matter!" She growls,pushing past me.

"Bitch" I mumble and follow her out into the dining room."how come your arm is so ripped up?" I ask loudly,catching Chica and foxys attention."I scrapped it" "with what? Your hand to get your address code off" I say,running past her."if you don't shut up ill scratch the makeup off your face and shove a present down your throat" she threatens,gripping my arm."WOW VERY MATURE" I say loudly in a bitchy voice."francine let go of him" freddy growls,pushing her off."b-" "I don't care what he's done,I need you in the supply room" he says,walking off.

She sighs and walks off."what's up with her?" Foxy asks.i run over to him and crawl next to Chica."she's trying to get rid of freddy" Chica whimpers,shutting her laptop down."why" I ask."she wants him gone because once he goes,you'll follow" BB says,leaning against the coves walls."what do you want" I ask,glaring at him."I came to he
P you! She said once she puts freddy out of he's misery,she'll get you out then bonnie will follow and it'll just be me,bonbon,foxy,Chica and her and because freddy specifically said that if he goes shell get the leader roll she wants him to go now so she can take over the place" "but why would she want to take over the place? And why would she want bonnie and me gone so badly?" I ask confused."she never said anything about wanting bonnie out,it's just if freddy goes hell go and probably kill himself,bonnie couldn't stand living alone without freddy" he explains.

"Me? Why would she want me gone?" "Because if you arnt here it'll give her more time to probably take out the others,look I don't know we-I mean she's still to think up the plan.." He says,going quieter.

Freddy~

"Iv already made up my mind! I don't need you here no more!" I say,forcing her to the ground."what happened to you being so nice!" She says,trying t grab my arm."you almost ruined me and bonnie!" I growl,throwing her across the room.she looked up and growled,launching herself forward."now you want to fight?"

---3 mins of fighting later---

She forced herself up,panting and whimpering.i sighed and sat against it,looking up at her.she looked down,her system began to brake and sound static.

'System FRANCINCE1085,is now shutting down'

I look up and crawl over to her,pushing her forward and opening the back of her system up.i ripped her animatronic engine out. (I DONT KNOW IM WATCHING SIMPSONS IM GETTING CONFUSED,SHIT)

"Didnt need you anyway" I mutter,throwing the system back."what happened to you?!" Bonnie yells,slamming the door."I'm fine..." I sigh,grabbing he's hand."w...what happened to her?" He asks,looking down at francine."don't worry,we just need to get rid of her" I say,picking her up."where you going to out her?" "Where she belongs" I say,throwing her in the dumpster."c'mon if anything I don't want to stay out here for to long"

Chica~

"Shut the fuck up,here he comes!" Foxy yells,jumping next to me as me,marionette and bb act normal and well foxy...just bes foxy."don't say anything" I whisper,looking down at the laptop."why are they wet?" Marionette whispers,I look up slightly to see he was right.freddy and bonnie were soaked but freddy seemed...damaged.."I'll go check" marionette whispers and gets up.

Marionette~

I follow after them,hiding behind everything that came near."she's gone now,guess we didn't need her" freddy says softly as bonnie starts the shower."she was so..nice though what could've made her turn?" Bonnie asks."I have no clue,probably her main system screwing up" freddy says,hugging bonnie.

"We're fine for now" freddy whispers.i lay up against the wall and begin to feel numb...we're they talking about Francine?...

....